anyone know some news about iphone 7 ?

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
They'll put in a new case and add a new colour.
They'll 'invent' a new proprietary plug that will replace the Lightning and stereo mini plug - but it will only be compatible with Beats.
They'll 'upgrade' the OS that will be backwards compatible with past iPhones - except in one crucial area - which they won't tell you about until the 7 is released and users complain.
They'll include a new feature, but not actually devote any time into the software that makes it work, while refusing 3rd Party software developers access to it to make it viable.

So, really, not a lot will change. And you can only reinvent the wheel so many times...

anony_mouse

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
The latest news I heard is that the new iPhone will allow you to record an image of anything you like, simply by pointing a specific surface of the phone at it and touching a special button on the screen.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
The latest news I heard is that the new iPhone will allow you to record an image of anything you like, simply by pointing a specific surface of the phone at it and touching a special button on the screen.

That's insane. I heard that it will let you send written messages to people without even touching a pen or pencil.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner