Lost my photo stream?

I

iMore Question

Lost my photo stream??

I lost my iPhone 6 after it dropped in a river and I thought I had lost all my holiday pics as I knew my backup wasn't working as my cloud was full! To my amazing surprise when I logged or not my old phone like my holiday pics uploaded into my phot stream. I'm trying to
Secure these I said upload photo library to cloud and it only took my camera roll and deleted or lost my whole photo stream - the photo library was not on the old known that was lost but is there any way to recover these pics! It was an incredible once in a lifetime holiday and o really really need hear pics? They not in the cloud and onviously not in my backup. Can Apple recover from the stream that was used to send them to this phone or any other help?
Please!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Lost my photo stream??

Welcome to iMore! I don't know of any way to recover those photos. If they're not in iCloud, iTunes, or still in the photo stream, they're likely gone.
Remember iCloud is not a storage solution. It's a back up option. It backs up what is currently on your device. I use Box and Dropbox to store photos along with an iCloud back up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro