I read several anseers and none helped. One person spoke about some sort of sensor. I need an answer in non-tech plain English, please.
    05-29-2016 07:14 PM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore! I used to have that issue as well. Now I leave the phone app on the dial pad. It's difficult to pocket dial when it's on the dial pad. I used to keep it on favorites. Kept calling folks. That's what works for me. Since keeping it on the dial pad, I haven't pocket dialed anyone at all. Not once.
    Welcome to iMore! If nothing is working it could be an issue with the proximity sensor itself. Either restore your iPhone to factory defaults and see if it fixes your problem, to weed out a software glitch, or contact Apple Support.
    05-29-2016 09:16 PM
    Welcome to iMore! I used to have that issue as well. Now I leave the phone app on the dial pad. It's difficult to pocket dial when it's on the dial pad. I used to keep it on favorites. Kept calling folks. That's what works for me. Since keeping it on the dial pad, I haven't pocket dialed anyone at all. Not once.
    05-29-2016 09:20 PM