I'm certain a certain someone has manually changed the hardware on my iPhone 5. I've checked the crash reports and they show my phone is an iPhone 6. Then just today, went to ask a question, though I took a screen shot it won't let me post it here, but the first line said :
    MODEL IPHONE 6,1 platform: IOS version 9.3.1 Auth: N

I've had issues of texts messages I did not send, history in my browser not from me, but from a diagnostic report, can I find where the hacker is coming from ?
    I need closure.
    Like I said I have an iPhone 5, not an iPhone 6.
    Thanks
    05-11-2016 05:50 AM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

Connect your iPhone to a computer, initiate the computer's iTunes app, and when iTunes detects it, choose to restore it. Afterwards, set it up as a new device, and NOT from a backup. Also, change the passcodes on your various accounts, if applicable, and finally, prevent that "certain someone" from getting his or her hands on your iPhone.
    Connect your iPhone to a computer, initiate the computer's iTunes app, and when iTunes detects it, choose to restore it. Afterwards, set it up as a new device, and NOT from a backup. Also, change the passcodes on your various accounts, if applicable, and finally, prevent that "certain someone" from getting his or her hands on your iPhone.
    05-11-2016 09:39 AM