Worth it to trade in iPhone 6 16 GB for iPhone 5s with more storage?

jnvdh06

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
I purchased the iPhone 6 16 GB in February, but the storage gets full really quickly.

Is it worth it trading it in at the iStore (if possible) and getting a iPhone 5s with more storage?

The reason I want the iPhone 5s is because I don't want to pay in any money and according to performance tests the iPhone 6 and 5s is almost the same.

Thanks

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I purchased the iPhone 6 16 GB in February, but the storage gets full really quickly.

Is it worth it trading it in at the iStore (if possible) and getting a iPhone 5s with more storage?

The reason I want the iPhone 5s is because I don't want to pay in any money and according to performance tests the iPhone 6 and 5s is almost the same.

Thanks

Why not a SE over the 5s? I think Apple stopped selling the 5s actually. Just get the 64gb iPhone SE.

Oops, I missed the money part. However, you can only get a new 5s not from Apple. Maybe you can try selling your iphone 6 and using the money towards the SE. Even then, I think some money would be required so I don't know.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
IMHO it isn't worth it to trade in an iPhone 6 for an iPhone 5S. If I were looking for a phone with more storage capacity I would consider purchasing the iPhone SE over the iPhone 5S.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Yes, unless money is that important get the SE. You'll be much happier.

The 6 is nice, but I honestly think you'd be going backward.

jnvdh06

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
IMHO it isn't worth it to trade in an iPhone 6 for an iPhone 5S. If I were looking for a phone with more storage capacity I would consider purchasing the iPhone SE over the iPhone 5S.

Yes I emailed our iStore and they also recommended it as the 5s is now only available in 16 GB. So they recommended the SE. I wanted to trade in my 6 for the SE, but as I have only owned the 6 since February, and it isnt paid off yet, so I cant trade it in. It sucks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2