I have a HP laptop and I need to download songs from soundcloud.com onto my iPhone 6.
    03-30-2016 05:26 PM
  2. Sherry_B said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore

Once the mp3's are on your hard drive you'll need to tell iTunes what folder (media folder location) they're in (Preferences, Advanced). Ensure that in iTunes under your phones Summery that you have Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected enabled. Then on the left side of the screen in iTunes two spots down under Summery is Music. Make sure Sync Music is enabled and that you choose entire music library. Then up top under File choose Add Folder to Library and load up your media folder from your hard drive.
    Welcome to iMore

Once the mp3's are on your hard drive you'll need to tell iTunes what folder (media folder location) they're in (Preferences, Advanced). Ensure that in iTunes under your phones Summery that you have Automatically sync when this iPhone is connected enabled. Then on the left side of the screen in iTunes two spots down under Summery is Music. Make sure Sync Music is enabled and that you choose entire music library. Then up top under File choose Add Folder to Library and load up your media folder from your hard drive.
    03-30-2016 06:18 PM