Hi

I am having issues when charging my iPhone 6, when i plug the charger in I am finding that I have to wiggle it around to get the phone to start charging. Also once it starts charging I can not touch the phone or the cord as it will disconnect and stop charging. I first thought it was my charger, but tried it with my mom's iPhone 6 and had no issues. I have also tried different chargers to see if that helps, however I have the same issue with all of them.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? If so, how did you fix it?
    03-12-2016 12:48 PM
    So you changed the cable and still having the issue? Sounds like something is loose in your phone. Is there an Apple Store near you so you can take it in?
    03-12-2016 01:04 PM
    Have you checked the lightning port for any dirt or lint. Could be the problem as I have seen that before. Other is to try different cable. Possibly try another electrical outlet. Try from a computer as well.
    03-12-2016 01:05 PM
    Check into your lightning port, there might be dirt into it!
    03-12-2016 02:36 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. If there is dirt what would you recommend I use to clean it out. I am thinking canned air like I use on my computer keyboard
    03-12-2016 02:48 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. If there is dirt what would you recommend I use to clean it out. I am thinking canned air like I use on my computer keyboard
    You could as long as you know how to use it right. Canned air used incorrectly is a problem waiting to happen.

Have you visually inspected the port? Not a lot going on in there.
    03-12-2016 03:27 PM
    You could as long as you know how to use it right. Canned air used incorrectly is a problem waiting to happen.

Have you visually inspected the port? Not a lot going on in there.
    I did look in, looks like there is some dust in there. I will be careful with the canned air. I know it can cause problems. I hope that is all that is wrong with my phone. Really don't want to have to go to apple unless I need to.
    03-12-2016 04:36 PM
    I did look in, looks like there is some dust in there. I will be careful with the canned air. I know it can cause problems. I hope that is all that is wrong with my phone. Really don't want to have to go to apple unless I need to.
    What kind of dirt? You can clean dust/lint out of the port with the right tools. I've used a paper clip (insulated or wrapped with tape, make sure to turn the phone off) to get stuff out that has accumulated over time from pockets. You can also just use the sticky side of tape to get it out. Just roll it up or fold a bit to do so.
    03-12-2016 05:21 PM