Apple silicone official case

asaf1

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Hello. I wonder how's the silicone cases ? Cause I avoid from leather things.
Is the case slim? It's high cost here and closed in the box without display to see and feel the texture .
I thought to buy the white one - I like the last year version with the white logo , the 6s white case reminds me the "5c" don't really like the dark bold logo, is there any different in the materiel case from this year case (6s version) to last year (for 6 iPhone)?

Thanks really need your help

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I love the apple silicone case. It's grippy and low profile. It can get lint from being in pockets though.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I love the apple silicone case. It's grippy and low profile. It can get lint from being in pockets though.

This is my experience with the lint. Otherwise it's a very nice case and on par with the Apple leather. Surpassing the leather if you go for a lighter or brighter color as it's more likely to hold the color longer.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
This is my experience with the lint. Otherwise it's a very nice case and on par with the Apple leather. Surpassing the leather if you go for a lighter or brighter color as it's more likely to hold the color longer.

They're both awesome. I swapped my silicone out this morning and am now using my navy leather one. It's nice to have options.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR