Why does my iPhone say cannot download photo?

I

iMore Question

why does my iphone say "cannot download photo"

i have an iphone 6, and whenever i try to edit a photo it says "cannot download photo. there was an error downloading this photo from you iCloud photo library. please try again later." and when i try to send a picture it says "unable to share. there was an error while preparing to share. please try again later." and on tumblr i only have access to the last 16 photos on my iphone. i went on icloud library on my computer and all 294 photos are there and i can click/view them fine. I also notice that its mostly only the photos i took as screen shots that i cant access except i can access the most recent screen shots. I also have not updated my phone for the iOS 9.2.1 because i literally have no more space left on my phone (1.2 GB left). please help, i have been trying to find answers for about three months now, and i would really really appreciate any help. thanks :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: why does my iphone say "cannot download photo"

Your low disk space could also be the reason you're experiencing the issues you're having. Create some space on the device by offloading stuff you no longer use or need and then try again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2