Hi! I just cracked my iphone 6 screen. Apple here say they don't change screens and I'd have to get a new phone!!
    I've asked around at a few places and it will cost me INR 12,000/- to get an original screen replacement. Still, I wont know whether it truly is an original screen. Do you know any reputed distributors who ship to/ in India and would be able to sell me a spare screen and repair kit?
    Thanks a ton!
    02-03-2016 05:12 AM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

I don't know about in India, but Apple sure as heck will replace a cracked screen here in the U.S. In fact, I find it difficult to fathom them not replacing the screen in your area, especially at a charge. Did you purchase Apple Care + when you purchased your iPhone?
    I don't know about in India, but Apple sure as heck will replace a cracked screen here in the U.S. In fact, I find it difficult to fathom them not replacing the screen in your area, especially at a charge. Did you purchase Apple Care + when you purchased your iPhone?
    02-03-2016 09:45 AM
    If you have AppleCare+, they should do it no problem. I've always found that Apple has taken care of me - sometimes even when my stuff is not under warranty.

I had an international iPhone 3 a long time ago. Got it off eBay from Italy. I cracked the screen and brought it in to Apple Store in the US. They looked it up and realized that it was not a US device but the manager still took it back and replaced the screen for me, no questions asked.
    02-03-2016 11:55 AM