Issues with voicemail and LG HBS-730 headset

DMA8201

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I have been searching for an answer and can't seem to find anything regarding this. When I am connected to my LG HBS-730 headset via bluetooth and need to listen to a voicemail, I get a "call ended" voice prompt for up to 10 times before the voicemail plays. Is anyone else having this issue and if so, is there a fix for it? When I am not using this headset, everything works fine.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the aforementioned headset so I can't speak regarding issues with it. Having said that, I've owned numerous bluetooth headsets over the years and not once have I ever encountered anything even remotely similar to what you've described. Have you tried using a different BT headset to see if the VM issue improves?

Catvon

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I get the same thing with my LG HBS750 and using iPhone voicemail. It just constantly repeats "call ended." It does not do this with my BOSE over the ear headset, I get two beeps and then the voicemail starts.

RainbowZeba

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
I have an LG HBS800, and it didn't start happening until I upgraded my iPhone's iOS to 9.2.1. It says "call ended" 3 times, then finally plays the voicemail.

Last edited:

Zenmast3r

May 24, 2016
Visit site
I've been experiencing the same issue for the past six months or so. It is definitely in the headset, since the problem doesn't happen at all when I use my iPhone directly. It's quite annoying, so I'd love to find a solution.

B_G_3

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site
I am using LG-Tonepro-750 on my iphone 6s, and this is happening to me as well.

It repeats "call ended" about 3-4 times before the VM will play. I'm guessing something in the phone is triggering the "call ended" function, but not completely, so that eventually the VM actually does play.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77