Sync outlook contacts and calendar?

squill

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Sync outlook contacts and calendar

I use Microsoft outlook on my laptop. I want to be able to sync my contacts and calendar to iPad, iPad mini and iPhone without using iCloud or goggle. There has to be a way to do this. If I update a contact or calendar item on my iPhone I want it to also update on my laptop and other devIces. I see a lot of discussions about using iCloud or Google product to do this. I know I can just use iTunes and contact my devices that way so they will update but I was hoping there is an easier way.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Sync outlook contacts and calendar

I doubt that there is an easier way than with iTunes, honestly.
(Well, there is but since you want your contacts or calendar to also update on your laptop, iTunes is the way to go).

GadgetGal66

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: Sync outlook contacts and calendar

I was in the same boat as I had been using iTunes to sync with Outlook on my laptop. But it kept breaking to the point that I think I pulled out half of my hair. While searching for solutions, I came across AkrutoSync and it does two-way sync between computer and multiple devices (I have an iPad and iPhone too). Plus, it keeps my information out of the cloud. HTH.

esensas

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
There are 3rd party tools out there that can help you out in that regard. I've been using this tool called Sync2 for Calendar synchronization that I have in Outlook to Google. I went all went smoothly. Since Google integration works with Android and iOS just perfectly, you can get your data synchronized from Outlook to your mobile devices using Google as a bridge. I think its worth checking out: Sync Outlook Calendar and Contacts with iPhone using Sync2 software

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
If I edit a contact on my phone it shows up that way online with live.com. Can you copy your contacts to live, and sync that account to your laptop and phone in outlook?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro