Dead pixel in iPhone 6

salimbo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone, i'm Andrea and this is my first post here.
I've decided to write this post here because i would like to share with you all my unpleasant with my first Apple's product, and ask for suggestion for the dead pixel.
It all started the 26th september 2014, the iPhone's day one in Italy, when i've bought my first iPhone 6. After a month, i've noticed that in the right part of the front face camera there was something white, similar to a crescent moon. I've googled and i've found some articles about the crescentgate, so i've scheduled an appointment and i've gone to the Euroma2's Apple store (where i've bought my iPhone). They've repleaced the screen, but after a month i had to go another time there to repleace it cause of the same issue.
They repleaced the phone, but afrter some months the volume - button didn't work anymore. In October 2015 i've gone to RomaEst apple store (because there weren't no aviable appointment in Euroma2's one), but there the rude Genius told me that the receipt's serial number and the iphone's one doesn't match. So, he told me that I had to go to the Euroma2's Apple Store (that is on the other part of the city).
After 2 hours inside Rome's public transport, I arrived in Euroma2 where the Genius found me an appointment but i had to wait one hour and half inside the store. The second genius told me that probably the salesman that gave me the iPhone in the Apple Store had scanned a box and gave me another one, and he repleace my phone.
One week ago, I went another time there for the crescentgate's issue and they repleaced my iPhone for the third time.
Today, while i was applying a glass protector, i've noticed that there is a white little dot in the upper part of the screen that remains white even if the phone is switched off.
Is it normal? Why all this problems? I've to go to the apple store another time?
I hope you can help me.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello, Andrea! I bet it's not fun to have a string of bad luck like that! I haven't had all those issues. It is rather unusual for one person to experience all that. Maybe this will be the last problem. If it's a dead pixel, they should give you a replacement phone. Good luck with it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2