When should you charge your phone?

I

iMore Question

when should u charge ur phone

i have a iphone 6 and i aways wait til it goes don to haft the battery. then i charge it. but my brother says i should wait til its all way down.

iOSConvert2k14

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: when should u charge ur phone

Charge your Apple lithium-ion battery whenever you want. There’s no need to let it discharge 100% before recharging. Apple lithium-ion batteries work in charge cycles. You complete one charge cycle when you’ve used (discharged) an amount that equals 100% of your battery’s capacity — but not necessarily all from one charge. For instance, you might use 75% of your battery’s capacity one day, then recharge it fully overnight. If you use 25% the next day, you will have discharged a total of 100%, and the two days will add up to one charge cycle. It could take several days to complete a cycle. The capacity of any type of battery will diminish after a certain amount of recharging. With lithium-ion batteries, the capacity diminishes slightly with each complete charge cycle. Apple lithium-ion batteries are designed to hold at least 80% of their original capacity for a high number of charge cycles, which varies depending on the product.

Source: Batteries - Why Lithium-ion? - Apple

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73