Lost some of my contacts

jcdumdumaya

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
So I lost some of my contacts, I don't know if its connected to me resetting my network settings. I wanna know what caused the sudden disappearance of some of my contacs. I was able to get them back from icloud though and typing names of the lost contacts on messages which enabled me to save them from messages

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've never experienced anything like that and I can't imagine how some of your contacts were deleted without being a user error.Were some of the contacts associated with a different email account that you've disabled or at least disabled the syncing of those contacts?

jcdumdumaya

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
I've never experienced anything like that and I can't imagine how some of your contacts were deleted without being a user error.Were some of the contacts associated with a different email account that you've disabled or at least disabled the syncing of those contacts?
Well I deleted my iCloud but I choose the keep on my phone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well I deleted my iCloud but I choose the keep on my phone.

Could they be email related contacts? I lost a bunch once, and they turned out to be Gmail contacts. So I went to Settings>Mail, Contacts and Calendar > Gmail > toggled Contacts on. If they are already on, toggle them off, then back on.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro