Hi
    I have had an Iphone 6 for around 9 months with this fault or occurrence since new. When in my car it is Bluetooth connected to the cars audio system and I can see on the cars display the mobile signal level strength (bars indicating the signal strength), the batteries charge state and the BT connection. When the phone loses its signal a red cross replaces the signal indicator bars on the car display. It loses its signal frequently I would add!
    Frequently the red cross appears indicating loss of mobile signal and will not go back to a signal indicator for many, many minutes. Typically ten plus minutes, yet by just touching the phones Home button it immediately restores the signal indictor to often a full strength (5 bars) indication.
    Is the phone defective in that it is not acting upon the mobile signals return when one become available?
    Of course none of this would be known normally if there wasn't a BT connection, as in normal 'in the hand use' pressing the Home button it would be 'woken up' by trying to use it normally!

Any ideas?

Thanks
    11-28-2015 09:11 AM
    No one?
    12-06-2015 08:10 AM
    That is not normal behavior and you should have take the device to a nearby Apple Store when you first discovered the problem. Anyway, make a Genius Bar appointment and have an Apple genius try to diagnose the issue for you.
    12-06-2015 01:22 PM
    Many thanks for your reply. My nearest Apple Store with Genius support is some 45 miles away. Might do something ASAP if you consider it's a phone defect.
    Cheers.
    12-07-2015 12:43 PM