I want to buy an iPhone 6, but I want to connect it to Metro PCS. Help?

jdv92brah

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
I want to buy an Iphone 6, but I want to connect it to Metro PCS. Help?

Ok, I dont know much about this. But here we go.. I would like to replace my LG L70 with an iPhone 6. My budget is maximum $450-$500 (just the phone). I have looked on EBay and Ive found them for like $389.99 being the cheapest, but If i could i would like to get it new. Idk how I could unlock it, I know how to jailbreak, (I jailbreaked my Ipad Mini and my Ipod 4 and rooted my android.) I just dont want to buy a locked phone and then not be able to unlock it.. Can ALL Iphone 6 be Unlocked??? Or will I have to buy it on Ebay Factory Unlocked?? Thanks. If anyone could also post links to iphone 6 being sold on ebay for a great price and a real one, (I can tell the difference between a fake one and real one) then that would be great!

Update: I would like to get the 4G LTE Unlimited Data on Metro PCS, I know it works great where I live because my friend has a Samsung Galaxy Avant with that, and its amazing.

OdiousO

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: I want to buy an Iphone 6, but I want to connect it to Metro PCS. Help?

I have an iPhone 6 and am using it on MetroPCS, the best way to go is to get a Verizon iPhone being as all Verizon LTE devices are "unlocked" for any carrier, except for Sprint, I believe.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh