The blue tooth on my new Iphone 6 shows it is constantly searching for devices, is this why my battery is running down? Blue tooth won' connect to my vehicle for hands off now.
    10-18-2015 02:08 PM
    Apple Support told me it's normal. You can toggle Bluetooth off if it's not paired with anything. But it doesn't use much battery anyways.
    10-18-2015 05:42 PM
    The blue tooth on my new Iphone 6 shows it is constantly searching for devices, is this why my battery is running down? Blue tooth won' connect to my vehicle for hands off now.
    Just asking but since you said constantly searching.... With a device showing and if the little so called wheel keeps spinning searching, Have you tapped it to connect to stop the searching?
    10-18-2015 06:28 PM
    iOS will search for Bluetooth devices whenever you open Bluetooth preferences in Settings. Are you getting some sort of indication that it's searching even when you're at your home screen?

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    10-18-2015 07:38 PM
    Same issue. It appears to be constantly searching as seen when the screen is shown alongside all the other open programs. If click back to General of course you don't see the spinning circle but on opening Bluetooth settings it is immediately seen to be spinning & I have noticed very rapid battery drain using any Bluetooth device. It seems there should be a way to stop searching for other devices once the iPhone is happily paired & connected to one. No???
    09-19-2017 06:53 PM