Debating between the LG G4 and the Iphone 6
    10-17-2015 07:29 PM
    Okay. Pick one, preferably the one that suits "your" specific needs better than the other.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-17-2015 07:31 PM
    More importantly .... What do you want ? Is this even in the right section ?
    10-17-2015 07:33 PM
    Iphone6 mate. Coming from a long time android fan. Without saying one is better than the other. I have personally switched from android to iPhone 6splus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-17-2015 08:03 PM
    Ok so your coming to a iPhone forum with a question like that? Hmmmm...... Let's see here. Just joking. Get what suit your need and something you will be happy with. If iOS is something you think you would be happy with for 1-2 years get it. Don't get something off of everyone else's respond and then you don't be happy with it.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    Rob Phillips and Spencerdl like this.
    10-17-2015 08:35 PM
    Not that I'm at all biased, but you should get the iPhone 6.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-17-2015 08:45 PM
    Both are good phones. Just depends on what ecosystem you like best. Good luck!
    10-17-2015 08:56 PM
    Iphone6 mate. Coming from a long time android fan. Without saying one is better than the other. I have personally switched from android to iPhone 6splus.

Same here. I just converted from my Galaxy Note 4 over and haven't looked back since. There is something to how smooth everything runs on iOS.
    10-17-2015 09:29 PM
    I just came back to the iphone after 4-5 years of Android. I really enjoyed the customization of Android, until I realized I was spending most of my time changing things just to be changing them. I was just playing with it all the time. Then it hit me that I really needed a phone that just worked. After two weeks I'm amazed at how consistant it performs. Plus, EVERYONE else around me was on IOS, so it just made sense to move back. My last Android was the LG G4. It was a very good phone, at least as good as any Samsung or HTC I had used.
    10-18-2015 10:33 AM
    I just came back to the iphone after 4-5 years of Android. I really enjoyed the customization of Android, until I realized I was spending most of my time changing things just to be changing them. I was just playing with it all the time. Then it hit me that I really needed a phone that just worked. After two weeks I'm amazed at how consistant it performs. Plus, EVERYONE else around me was on IOS, so it just made sense to move back. My last Android was the LG G4. It was a very good phone, at least as good as any Samsung or HTC I had used.
    I am pretty much the same as this user...I just fancied coming back to iOS as a lot of friends have iPhones.. As previous replies there are pluses and minuses to both... You need to pick what eco system will suit your needs over the term of your contract...both phones are excellent...
    10-18-2015 03:33 PM
    My husband has a G4. I had the 6 and now I have a 6s. We both love our devices. You've got to decide what you want for your usage patterns and preferences. I have tried android multiple times and just don't like it. My husband refuses to try the iphone.

Big are great phones. The camera on the G4 is pretty impressive. But then again, so is the one on the 6.
    dchandler and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-18-2015 04:23 PM
    My husband has a G4. I had the 6 and now I have a 6s. We both love our devices. You've got to decide what you want for your usage patterns and preferences. I have tried android multiple times and just don't like it. My husband refuses to try the iphone.

Big are great phones. The camera on the G4 is pretty impressive. But then again, so is the one on the 6.
    Isn't the G4 a larger screen phone than the 6?
    10-18-2015 05:25 PM
    Isn't the G4 a larger screen phone than the 6?
    Yes. It's a 5.1" screen. But it doesn't seem that big bc the back is curved so fits nicely in your hand.

Ledsteplin likes this.
    10-18-2015 05:30 PM
    I've tried Android devices off and on and always ended up coming back home. I like the ability to be able to do "everything" on an Android but I am so far invested into the ecosystem that I cannot fathom going anywhere else now.
    10-19-2015 04:36 PM
    My buddy has had the lgg4 and he can't wait to buy a new iPhone. He hates it. But he has had the iPhone since the first or second generation, and he always liked iPhone. Another friend of ours talked him into going with the LG. That friend has always had android and currently has the LGG3.
    10-20-2015 09:18 PM