So there i was. Standing on the balcony of one of my current projects, 30 stories up on Miami Beach. With both forearms on the railing and the phone in my hand, my arm gets hit hard from behind. A person who does not know where the leading edge of material actually is has stepped onto the balcony. I watch, In horror, as my phone spirals out of control. Spinning end over end and spiraling as it picks up speed, I wonder, Does anyone see this passing their windows. After what seem like an eternity i can see from my vantage point that a sudden stop is rapidly approaching. At times like this I wish I had a camera or Smartphone with times shift because the impact was EPIC!!! More pieces than i could manage to collect. I collected what I could and made the trek to my local AT&T store. I asked if this kind of defect was covered by my 1 year warranty. Obviously this is a defect which can't be unique to just my phone. I offered to prove my point if AT&T would provide a loaner for the test. The disappointment and frustration I have experienced from this incident has left me questioning my loyalty towards an obviously inadequate piece of technology.
    10-01-2015 10:36 AM
    10-01-2015 10:37 AM
    The disappointment and frustration I have experienced from this incident has left me questioning my loyalty towards an obviously inadequate piece of technology.
    Sarcasm?? Warranties don't cover stuff like that... AppleCare and/or 3rd party insurance does.
    10-01-2015 10:42 AM
    Pictures lol
    The camera didn't work. LOL
    10-01-2015 10:46 AM
    This has to be in the running for "best thread of the month".
    10-01-2015 11:34 AM

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖
    10-01-2015 01:14 PM

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10...64d1f0515a.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    Is this a trained owl that can pick off objects in mid air? If so, I could've used his/her services a few days ago.
    10-01-2015 01:49 PM

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10...64d1f0515a.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.
    I've seen that look from my Wife!
    10-01-2015 02:32 PM
    So there i was. Standing on the balcony of one of my current projects, 30 stories up on Miami Beach. With both forearms on the railing and the phone in my hand, my arm gets hit hard from behind. A person who does not know where the leading edge of material actually is has stepped onto the balcony. I watch, In horror, as my phone spirals out of control. Spinning end over end and spiraling as it picks up speed, I wonder, Does anyone see this passing their windows. After what seem like an eternity i can see from my vantage point that a sudden stop is rapidly approaching. At times like this I wish I had a camera or Smartphone with times shift because the impact was EPIC!!! More pieces than i could manage to collect. I collected what I could and made the trek to my local AT&T store. I asked if this kind of defect was covered by my 1 year warranty. Obviously this is a defect which can't be unique to just my phone. I offered to prove my point if AT&T would provide a loaner for the test. The disappointment and frustration I have experienced from this incident has left me questioning my loyalty towards an obviously inadequate piece of technology.
    Excellent post.
    10-04-2015 04:04 PM
    You fell 300 feet or the phone did? Because by reading that post, I'd be willing to say it wasn't the latter.
    10-04-2015 06:37 PM
    just reading the title gave me so much anxiety I just dropped my phone off the 7th floor about a week ago
    10-04-2015 11:35 PM
    Best. Post. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10-04-2015 11:46 PM
    You fell 300 feet or the phone did? Because by reading that post, I'd be willing to say it wasn't the latter.
    phone
    10-27-2015 07:46 PM
    OH SH*T... I'm so sorry... I know how it feels... I was on the hot air balloon and someone else kinda pushed me from the back that I drop my phone above the sky... I couldn't even find my phone...
    10-29-2015 12:46 AM
    You might need to re read it.
    12-14-2015 01:28 AM