Holster or carrying preferences feedback

jkender

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I am interested in a slim holster for the iPhone 6 (anyone have brand recommendations?)

OR, if folks don't use a holster, where do you carry the iPhone (eg, back pocket). Are you afraid of crushing it if you accidentally forget it's in your pocket when you sit? Do you use a different case with front protection so you don't scratch the screen? Any recommendations or preferences people have would be great to hear.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Being a girly girl, my device goes in my bag.
Since I got the Plus this go around I'll have to get mom jeans I guess.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am interested in a slim holster for the iPhone 6 (anyone have brand recommendations?)

OR, if folks don't use a holster, where do you carry the iPhone (eg, back pocket). Are you afraid of crushing it if you accidentally forget it's in your pocket when you sit? Do you use a different case with front protection so you don't scratch the screen? Any recommendations or preferences people have would be great to hear.

With the exception of my old Blackberry devices, Motorola Star-Tac and Nextel devices, I haven't used a holster to carry a phone in a long time. Having said that, I don't like covering my iPhones so I don't, and I either carry it in my hand or put it in my back pocket. While at work, I put it in my side cargo pocket. I don't even think about damaging it.

anon(8708013)

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Most of the time it's in my front jeans pocket, caseless. I occasionally use a case. I have a black apple leather case, a generic black leather holster, and also a Sena brown wallet case for special occasions.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I cannot recommend the Amzer Shelster combo. I went through two of them since April. No drops or dings, but the corners on those cracked and broke off, on both my original and replacement. This is a disappointment to me because this case has been my go-to brand and model for my previous phones for the past six years, only getting something different when I couldn't find one.

I now have a Seidio Surface w/kickstand case/clip combo, and it's better, except that the opening for the Lightning port is too small for it to fit on a dock/stand. If that is not an issue for you and you're looking for something to merely protect the phone from scuffs/scratches and hang it on your belt, this is a VERY GOOD option.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
With the exception of my old Blackberry devices, Motorola Star-Tac and Nextel devices, I haven't used a holster to carry a phone in a long time. Having said that, I don't like covering my iPhones so I don't, and I either carry it in my hand or put it in my back pocket. While at work, I put it in my side cargo pocket. I don't even think about damaging it.

EXACTLY this ^^^, But I do use an Apple Lether Case with a Zagg Glass screen protector.

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Seidio makes some great belt clips and case / clip combos.
I do like to use a belt clip with my devices so most of what i own have at one time or anther had a Seidio case / clip combo.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234