iphone 6s cases?

kkei7594

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
in my free time , i browse in internet for iphone 6s cases, and i found this pic, they are already sell those cases in their web for iphone 6s phone cases, so fast.. this case name kubalt in their website. why others hasnt come out the iphone 6s cases?

Attachments

• pdAPIPLSPSKUOGDBKpc1.jpg
    pdAPIPLSPSKUOGDBKpc1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 107
  • pdAPIPLSPSKUOGDBKpc2.jpg
    pdAPIPLSPSKUOGDBKpc2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Because the phone has not been announced yet, and manufacturers don't want to damage their relationship with Apple?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Probably because current case sizes will fit the next iPhone, but I'm not certain.

kkei7594

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Probably because current case sizes will fit the next iPhone, but I'm not certain.

Hm, Maybe , but overall is this case already ok and accepted ?? any opinion ?
What case are hot now in your country mod? in my country now all use bumper with tpu case.. do you ever saw this case?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hm, Maybe , but overall is this case already ok and accepted ?? any opinion ?
What case are hot now in your country mod? in my country now all use bumper with tpu case.. do you ever saw this case?

Here in the States, smartphone cases are basically everywhere, but I'm not one to put a case on my iPhone. I did initially with my iPhone 6 Plus because I was returning to work, but after a couple of months or so, it's been case-free...:)....As for your initial question, I do not know. The next iPhone will not be introduced until Sep. 9th. Shortly after that, you'll know if the case you presented is 'ok' or not.

kkei7594

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Here in the States, smartphone cases are basically everywhere, but I'm not one to put a case on my iPhone. I did initially with my iPhone 6 Plus because I was returning to work, but after a couple of months or so, it's been case-free...:)....As for your initial question, I do not know. The next iPhone will not be introduced until Sep. 9th. Shortly after that, you'll know if the case you presented is 'ok' or not.

Ah, same like me, better case-free.. So many ppl affraid of their iphone, but i never been experience it. is it real or just some black marketing campaign? hope this iphone 6s more tough handle those ;)

rpe1

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi when I contacted Mophie and Otterbox, about their battery cases, they said that the current cases will not fit the iphone 6s and to waith for their new battery cases to come ou specificially for the iphone 6s.

rpe1

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
I contacted Otterbox, they make a new defender case for the 6s and 6s+. They said the communter and symmetry for the iphone 6 are still compatible for the 6s.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I contacted Otterbox, they make a new defender case for the 6s and 6s+. They said the communter and symmetry for the iphone 6 are still compatible for the 6s.

Same with the Apple Leather cases despite the 6s/6s Plus being .2mm thicker.

rpe1

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, I ordered my Otterbox Defender case for the iphone 6s. It's a different sku from the iphone 6 defender case. The sku is 77-52133.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711