iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Wallpaper Request Thread

SABRIAN70

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
b0ba81fa2462cbbfe8860a5bda0d965f.jpg

Could someone please put this on a black background , black and red blur background also

Thanks

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
It sure is! I've been on the dark side of things for awhile. Android Central. Please put in your request and I will get it done. Thanks!

Nice to see you over here again. :)

I've attached an image. Would you be able to cut out the wooden background and add my daughters ribbon to another background? I'm looking for a black background, something with a bit of slight texture (like a crosshatch, or weave or something). I'm thinking you might have to make the ribbon image smaller? (Which is fine if you need to).

I took this photo with my 6s, but I can retake it again with my new 8 Plus if you feel the image is too blurry, or if you want me to try it on a solid background for easier cut-out.

iPhone 8 plus. Many thanks for anything you can come up with for me. I have the skills and the ability to do this myself, but this particular thing, I just cant. :heart:

Attachments

• 18301031_1398546826870964_8416568073551232751_n.jpg
    18301031_1398546826870964_8416568073551232751_n.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 1

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

I've attached an image. Would you be able to cut out the wooden background and add my daughters ribbon to another background? I'm looking for a black background, something with a bit of slight texture (like a crosshatch, or weave or something). I'm thinking you might have to make the ribbon image smaller? (Which is fine if you need to).

I took this photo with my 6s, but I can retake it again with my new 8 Plus if you feel the image is too blurry, or if you want me to try it on a solid background for easier cut-out.

iPhone 8 plus. Many thanks for anything you can come up with for me. :heart:

Let me see what I can do to sharpen the image up. If I need a sharper image I will get back to you. I can easily do the background. Thanks!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

iPhone 8 plus. Many thanks for anything you can come up with for me. I have the skills and the ability to do this myself, but this particular thing, I just cant. :heart:

Your image shows broken on my TapaTalk, as well as on the iMore forums app. Are you using the attachment (paper clip) method? The picture icon method works better. Or should.
5d3232d69f15df784059f14f7fe8b459.jpg

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

Here you go. Please let me know if you'd like any changes. Don't hesitate to ask. Thank you!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    867.5 KB · Views: 3

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Your image shows broken on my TapaTalk, as well as on the iMore forums app. Are you using the attachment (paper clip) method? The picture icon method works better. Or should.

It's not anything you'd want to use. It's just a red and black ribbon to support murder victims, with my daughters name, DOB, and DOD on it. It was painful enough to post it once... I really don't wish to repost it.

Here you go. Please let me know if you'd like any changes. Don't hesitate to ask. Thank you!

It's perfect.... thank you ever so much!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It's not anything you'd want to use. It's just a red and black ribbon to support murder victims, with my daughters name, DOB, and DOD on it. It was painful enough to post it once... I really don't wish to repost it.

It's perfect.... thank you ever so much!

I saw it in Safari. I asked about it because I beta test TapaTalk. I'm trying to figure out what causes the broken images. I've noticed those uploaded from a computer show broken as well as those from TapaTalk that use the attachment. (paper clip) method. Just looking for more confirmation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2