iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Apple Nametag Wallpaper

brown143

May 7, 2016
Visit site
Here is one of my most popular wallpapers. It is based upon Apple's iCloud button and then turned into a name-tag to fit the lock screen of your iPhone 6. I currently have about 15 or so color variations of the tag, but can do just about any color upon request. I can also add the rope & clip or remove the rope & clip completely from it and just have the tag by itself. Please remember to be specific when asking for any request. Any name can be added as well. I have done the name tags for the iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air and a sports version which I will be posting over this coming week now that I have joined the dark side. Hope you all like my work as I hope to be doing more of it here on iMore in the coming months and years. Below are some samples to allow you to see what can be done with this wallpaper.

Edit: When posting for request, please note that I have started separate threads for the iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Could you pleas make sure you are posting in the appropriate thread. It just makes it a little easier for me when doing your request. Thank you in advance.

Update: Just so everyone is aware, I have many more colors than I have posted here. Please do not hesitate to ask for a different color if you do not see it posted below. Very easy for me to do custom as well.

View attachment 87959
View attachment 87960
View attachment 87961
View attachment 87962
View attachment 87963
View attachment 87964
View attachment 87965

danitajo

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Here is one of my most popular wallpapers. It is based upon Apple's iCloud button and then turned into a name-tag to fit the lock screen of your iPhone 6. I currently have about 15 or so color variations of the tag, but can do just about any color upon request. I can also add the rope & clip or remove the rope & clip completely from it and just have the tag by itself. Please remember to be specific when asking for any request. Any name can be added as well. I have done the name tags for the iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air and a sports version which I will be posting over this coming week now that I have joined the dark side. Hope you all like my work as I hope to be doing more of it here on iMore in the coming months and years. Below are some samples to allow you to see what can be done with this wallpaper.

Edit: When posting for request, please note that I have started separate threads for the iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Could you pleas make sure you are posting in the appropriate thread. It just makes it a little easier for me when doing your request. Thank you in advance.

Update: Just so everyone is aware, I have many more colors than I have posted here. Please do not hesitate to ask for a different color if you do not see it posted below. Very easy for me to do custom as well.

View attachment 87959
View attachment 87960
View attachment 87961
View attachment 87962
View attachment 87963
View attachment 87964
View attachment 87965

whetrick1

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
iPhone 6 Apple Nametag Wallpaper

Could you make me a red one without the chain and put me an Alabama A on it and put Roll Tide !! Put the letters in white please

Last edited:

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi would you please make me one with a black background and hot pink writing that says : Danita's iPhone? Thanks

Here is your request. Hope they are to your liking. Added some additional options for you. Thank you.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    657.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.png
    2.png
    401.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.png
    3.png
    386.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.png
    4.png
    642.8 KB · Views: 15

Gadgetgirl38

May 28, 2016
Visit site
As I said, you are super awesome....but I think I confused you with what I said...I like the black and purple one you did for Danita and meant to request a black and purple one that said Dee for myself.....this one is great too though...thanks xo!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
As I said, you are super awesome....but I think I confused you with what I said...I like the black and purple one you did for Danita and meant to request a black and purple one that said Dee for myself.....this one is great too though...thanks xo!

I'll get right on them. Give me a few minutes.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

I got it now. Here are some options for you. Thanks for being patient. I appreciate that!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    659 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.png
    2.png
    368.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.png
    3.png
    346.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 4.png
    4.png