Introduction

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Just introducing myself to the forums. I have been to the forums on occasion to browse. I have now joined (with a little nudge from Spencerdl) and am hopefully going to offer up some of my skills if requested. Those skills are doing wallpapers for iPhones or other Mac products. I have been doing it on MacRumors for over 4 years now and need to expand my horizons while hopefully not stepping on any other members toes.

I already have hundreds of walls in my collection, in particular shelve walls for all iPhones. If you have a request, please feel free to ask and I will see what I can do for you. I do work weekends, so am limited in time during them. I have lots of time during the week. If you would like to see some of my work, I go by firedept at MacRumors and post mostly under the iPhone threads.

I am using Photoshop CS6 Extended, Illustrator and many decent plugins for the programs to assist me in creating the walls. I am by no means an expert but have been at it consistently for several years now. I am a full-time lead-hand printing pressman and part-time EMT.

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Welcome Don. I have admired your work on MacForums. I have downloaded so many of your walls. Welcome to the IMore forums and hope to see you in the coming years. Welcome home 🏾🏿🏾

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I would like to thank everyone for the welcomes. Much appreciated. I hope to be starting a thread on Tuesday with some of my walls that I have created over at MacRumors over the years that some of the members here may not have had a chance to ever access. Hoping some of the members can use my skills as well with request for creating walls for them. Also looking forward to meeting some new people.

Again thank you for the welcomes! Looking forward to seeing how the other side works!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You are off to a great start, sir, and please know that your time and effort are appreciated here at iMore...:)

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Only saw your introduction now. Sorry and welcome. Where can I see your wallpaper collection. See you mention shelf wallpapers, I kinda love those. Would like to see them all. Couple of us wallpaper nuts on here. I dont really care for the other topics. But if you mention wallpaper. Homescreen and Lockscreen you have my full attention.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Only saw your introduction now. Sorry and welcome. Where can I see your wallpaper collection. See you mention shelf wallpapers, I kinda love those. Would like to see them all. Couple of us wallpaper nuts on here. I dont really care for the other topics. But if you mention wallpaper. Homescreen and Lockscreen you have my full attention.

Thank you for the welcome! iPhone 6 Wallpaper Request Thread is the title I chose for my walls. Will be adding to my wall thread over the coming weeks. Bookmark it and you will see me add to it. I have a few hundred that I have built over the past few years. Many shelf walls that can be customized in color to suit your preferences. Just new here, so have to get use to things. Have been on forums before so not to hard, just need to learn the boards over here. I am also trying to take care of some request for the walls I already posted. Never expected such a reception, but is exciting none the less. We shall be talking I am sure. Just post your request and I will see what I can do. Please be patient at first till I get things settled down. Thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73