iPhone 6 VZW Planning to leave for Cricket, questions

imablackhat

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
I have two VZW iPhone 6's I bought outright, one from VZW one from BestBuy. Are both unlocked and have the full GSM radio inside them as any other T-Mobile/AT&T model would? I plan to switch to Cricket and I want to know if i'll run into any issues and should have the AT&T version or unlocked version of the phone vs the VZW version.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I have two VZW iPhone 6's I bought outright, one from VZW one from BestBuy. Are both unlocked and have the full GSM radio inside them as any other T-Mobile/AT&T model would? I plan to switch to Cricket and I want to know if i'll run into any issues and should have the AT&T version or unlocked version of the phone vs the VZW version.

Both are considered unlocked and are able to be used on any GSM carrier. I don't think you would run into issues, but I'd call Cricket/AT&T before you make the switch.

anon(8708013)

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site

As they said above, you will be fine. I'm using a Verizon iPhone 6 on AT&T currently with no issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2