Who's planning on upgrading to the iPhone 6S?

jamesedward318

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm seriously trying to rationalize getting the 6S Plus. But I can't make sense of adding another line or paying an early termination fee. Unless I turn in my 6, collect the $400, use it for the ETF and come out of pocket for the 6S Plus.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh I don't rationalise nor justify. I just get what I want.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I got the 6 last year on Verizon's now defunct Edge plan. Have always been on the non S cycle. I had $299 left to pay, but gazelle offered $400, so I took this as an opportunity to switch to the S cycle. I think 3D Touch is preparing us for the home button-less iPhone 7, so would rather that big hardware shift be in the wild a bit before I jump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know what's crazy? Gazelle was offering more for the space grey 64gb than they offered for the 128gb space grey. And mine is unlocked! I was like whaaaa?

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
I love my 6. I'm honestly not really drawn to any of the new features on the 6S. 3D Touch could prove useful, but I figure they'll just refine it in the 7. Maybe next year.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

barondebxl

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I got the 6 last year on Verizon's now defunct Edge plan. Have always been on the non S cycle. I had $299 left to pay, but gazelle offered $400, so I took this as an opportunity to switch to the S cycle. I think 3D Touch is preparing us for the home button-less iPhone 7, so would rather that big hardware shift be in the wild a bit before I jump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt the home button will be gone because of touch ID.

Posted via the iMore App for Android