Who's planning on upgrading to the iPhone 6S?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I buy all my phones used & off contract out of pocket.

I got a great deal; It's an iPhone 6, 64GB, Space Gray & factory unlocked for $500. I'll sit back & watch everyone else go coo-coo for coco puffs over the iPhone 6s & patiently wait for the iPhone 7 next year.

To be honest I'm not terribly excited for these "s" models myself but at the same time I'm strictly interested in catching that diamond in the rough deal. They usually appear when people are desperate to update to the latest iThing & wanna get rid of their current iThing lmao.

Works out well for everyone. You get an out of contract phone for a decent price, and people like me sell them too you for that amount when we use our upgrade(s) to get the newest truest for $299 (in the case of the 64GB) with $200 to spare ;)

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm finally well qualified with T-Mobile so I'll get the upgrade for a lot less. Only pay taxes on it. The rest in my monthly bill. =]

Still wish for the 6c but a 6s would do...

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
With the exception of the 3GS I have had every model since the my first which was the 3G. I currently have a 6. From what I have read so far nothing has really impressed me with the 6S. With that in mind I most likely won't upgrade. But then again I said that about the 4S. I then took a ride over to my local Apple Store at around 12 noon and said if I can't find a parking spot I won't upgrade. Found a parking spot and the rest is history.

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I preordered a 64 rose gold 6s plus! And I just bought this case too!! View attachment 91628
Sweet!
I have tried both and I see the Plus as a phablet. That thing is huge! It barely fits into my hand, haha!
I can barely imagine with a case.. I would constanly drop it.

I will either get a silicone case or an Apple Leather on, with a ZAGG tempered glass screen protector =)

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Sweet!
I have tried both and I see the Plus as a phablet. That thing is huge! It barely fits into my hand, haha!
I can barely imagine with a case.. I would constanly drop it.

I will either get a silicone case or an Apple Leather on, with a ZAGG tempered glass screen protector =)

Yeah I almost got the silicone case but I'm worried about the size too. Wanted something a little more protective for the time being until I get used to the size 😊 definitely getting the glass protector too but will get that once my phone arrives. It's back ordered through end of October as the estimated shopping date!

I run with my phone in my hand. Wish me luck!

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I got the 6 last year on Verizon's now defunct Edge plan. Have always been on the non S cycle. I had $299 left to pay, but gazelle offered $400, so I took this as an opportunity to switch to the S cycle. I think 3D Touch is preparing us for the home button-less iPhone 7, so would rather that big hardware shift be in the wild a bit before I jump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Haha I know right! I was like "Meh.." then saw the rose gold and told myself "That's it! I need it yesterday! :D"

I saw all the mock ups of the rose gold months ago. I had a feeling it'd hit so I was prepared! And excited.. Months ago!

I sure hope I like the plus! I hear it's awesome and people don't have regrets!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox