Who's planning on upgrading to the iPhone 6S?

LimonJoe

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
iPhone 6 is my first iPhone, having used Android powered devices since its inception. I'm quite pleased with the iPhone 6 overall. As with all the Android devices I've had, I'm able to get about 36 hours of battery life, mathematically. I enjoy the simplicity of the operating system, even though I prefer open source, I don't mind having less options. I would spend hours, even days and weeks tweaking a new android device with rooting, removing bloatware, adding a custom recovery, testing and optimising. It was fun, and great to have total and complete control but this year I decided to simplify.

I doubt that I'll jump into the iPhone 6s. The 6 is a great device and it performs wonderfully for me.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I wasn't planning on it. But then I realized that I'm in the Jump program and I will be eligible to upgrade anyway. I may pull the trigger then.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
IF I upgrade it'll be only to get the 6s Plus. When I got the 6 I thought there's no way I would want such a big phone. Having second thoughts now. Probably won't get the 6s though.

khobia2

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I am. As is my usual practice I upgrade on the 's' cycle. Will hang onto my 5s and join the beta program. Can't wait.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm definitely getting the 6s. I'm anxiously waiting for the day I can ditch my Galaxy S6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

aggie

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Assuming the next Plus model has T-Mobile band 12 I'll be upgrading day 1 if I can get ahold of one. My 6 plus already has slightly worse reception than my s6 but when indoors and band 12 700 MHz low band spectrum) is needed it becomes hard to use the 6 plus.

bitrate

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
My last iPhone was a 4S, been using a Lumia for the last 2 years. I plan on upgrading to a 6S Plus. If a rose gold version with black is announced, I'll be first in line with my shirt off, with the apple logo painted on my chest (in gold of course, I'm not a weirdo lol).

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes, clearly the note 4 has a way better camera. It's not even a fair contest. With that said, I'm switching from my note 4 to a 6s+.

aggie

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes, clearly the note 4 has a way better camera. It's not even a fair contest. With that said, I'm switching from my note 4 to a 6s+.

Yea same with the S6 but the iPhone camera is no slouch either and I find myself wanting to use it more lately. When the new iPhones (provided they have T-Mobile band 12) come out I am pretty sure the S6 is going up for sale along with my current 6 plus. Really liking iOS 9 and tired of touchwiz. I'll keep my Nexus and use it along with the new iPhone.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Doctor.. I'm sort of bored with the Android thing now. I'm getting a tad old to keep playing with roms and debloating the phone just so it runs okay. With jailbreak tweaks I can make it android like and have the performance to boot. Besides my entire family and every friend I know uses an iPhone so I message and movies sharing with the family will he better.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Doctor.. I'm sort of bored with the Android thing now. I'm getting a tad old to keep playing with roms and debloating the phone just so it runs okay. With jailbreak tweaks I can make it android like and have the performance to boot. Besides my entire family and every friend I know uses an iPhone so I message and movies sharing with the family will he better.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I hear you. I struggle with the same things. I have recently made the switch myself and for some of the same reasons.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I was very anti iPhone because of the customization of android. But it's a phone and realized that if my entire family is on apple then it would be awesome to be as well. They send videos and it's all choppy and hard to see on my android.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I was very anti iPhone because of the customization of android. But it's a phone and realized that if my entire family is on apple then it would be awesome to be as well. They send videos and it's all choppy and hard to see on my android.

That is one thing that I am shocked that Android has not fixed. It is really one of the main reasons why I have switched yet again from Android. iMessage is just a great feature. And when you have so many family friends that use it, it almost becomes paramount to have an iOS device.

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
The whole I sheep and fandroid bashing it's really dumb. Maybe j grew up suddenly but it's a phone. Haha.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW