IF I upgrade it'll be only to get the 6s Plus. When I got the 6 I thought there's no way I would want such a big phone. Having second thoughts now. Probably won't get the 6s though.
    08-05-2015 01:57 PM
    I am. As is my usual practice I upgrade on the 's' cycle. Will hang onto my 5s and join the beta program. Can't wait.
    08-05-2015 06:12 PM
    Who's planning to upgrade to the 6s?
    Plus. I'm in.
    Flow39 likes this.
    08-05-2015 08:39 PM
    I'm definitely getting the 6s. I'm anxiously waiting for the day I can ditch my Galaxy S6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    mz_tooocute likes this.
    08-06-2015 07:49 AM
    Assuming the next Plus model has T-Mobile band 12 I'll be upgrading day 1 if I can get ahold of one. My 6 plus already has slightly worse reception than my s6 but when indoors and band 12 700 MHz low band spectrum) is needed it becomes hard to use the 6 plus.
    08-06-2015 08:55 AM
    My last iPhone was a 4S, been using a Lumia for the last 2 years. I plan on upgrading to a 6S Plus. If a rose gold version with black is announced, I'll be first in line with my shirt off, with the apple logo painted on my chest (in gold of course, I'm not a weirdo lol).
    08-06-2015 09:14 AM
    Yes, clearly the note 4 has a way better camera. It's not even a fair contest. With that said, I'm switching from my note 4 to a 6s+.
    08-06-2015 09:36 AM
    Yes, clearly the note 4 has a way better camera. It's not even a fair contest. With that said, I'm switching from my note 4 to a 6s+.
    Why are you going to switch?

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk
    08-06-2015 09:37 AM
    Yea same with the S6 but the iPhone camera is no slouch either and I find myself wanting to use it more lately. When the new iPhones (provided they have T-Mobile band 12) come out I am pretty sure the S6 is going up for sale along with my current 6 plus. Really liking iOS 9 and tired of touchwiz. I'll keep my Nexus and use it along with the new iPhone.
    08-06-2015 09:42 AM
    Doctor.. I'm sort of bored with the Android thing now. I'm getting a tad old to keep playing with roms and debloating the phone just so it runs okay. With jailbreak tweaks I can make it android like and have the performance to boot. Besides my entire family and every friend I know uses an iPhone so I message and movies sharing with the family will he better.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    08-06-2015 09:47 AM
    Doctor.. I'm sort of bored with the Android thing now. I'm getting a tad old to keep playing with roms and debloating the phone just so it runs okay. With jailbreak tweaks I can make it android like and have the performance to boot. Besides my entire family and every friend I know uses an iPhone so I message and movies sharing with the family will he better.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    I hear you. I struggle with the same things. I have recently made the switch myself and for some of the same reasons.

08-06-2015 09:50 AM
    I was very anti iPhone because of the customization of android. But it's a phone and realized that if my entire family is on apple then it would be awesome to be as well. They send videos and it's all choppy and hard to see on my android.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    08-06-2015 09:55 AM
    Depends whether I need a device to add support for a feature (most likely "force touch") in my apps
    08-06-2015 09:58 AM
    I was very anti iPhone because of the customization of android. But it's a phone and realized that if my entire family is on apple then it would be awesome to be as well. They send videos and it's all choppy and hard to see on my android.

That is one thing that I am shocked that Android has not fixed. It is really one of the main reasons why I have switched yet again from Android. iMessage is just a great feature. And when you have so many family friends that use it, it almost becomes paramount to have an iOS device.

sudbury78 likes this.
    08-06-2015 09:59 AM
    The whole I sheep and fandroid bashing it's really dumb. Maybe j grew up suddenly but it's a phone. Haha.

08-06-2015 10:01 AM
    The whole I sheep and fandroid bashing it's really dumb. Maybe j grew up suddenly but it's a phone. Haha.

Well, I think that these devices are a little more than that. I believe that the bashing comes into play because these devices have such an impact on our daily activities. When you think about how important your phone, tablet, and computer are to what you do, you can understand why people have an emotional connection with them. These devices connects you with people. It allows you to document your life through pictures and videos and share them. They make you more productive at work. They are a source of entertainment. They help you make purchases. When you are lost, they can help you find your way. And when you have burning question, they can help you find the answer. They mean a lot. We put a lot of trust in these devices as well. So making a choice on the right devices becomes a crucial decision. So when you do so much research on the device that you think is perfect for you and you spend so much money on them and someone says something negative about it/them there is a chance that it may affect you personally. I get it.

reitveld and Ledsteplin like this.
    08-06-2015 10:07 AM
    I bought my first iPhone on launch day. ( my 55th birthday). I've bought or ordered every year on Day 1. Preparing to sell 6+. I look forward to this annually.
    08-06-2015 10:22 AM
    I'll "Edge Up" from my iPhone 6 to an iPhone 6s Plus a few days after launch, I'm sure.
    I will be, too. I had the 4 on Verizon, then the 5. Got the 6 last year and opted for the Edge plan, in case I wanted to switch over to the S cycle. Since Verizon has since (twice, once to 75% and now to 100% paid off), I may as well. It will be the only time I can "take advantage" of this "benefit"
    08-06-2015 11:15 AM
    If the they start at 32GB memory I will. If not, I will still use my iPhone 5 32GB
    08-06-2015 11:25 AM
    I took the 12 month Next plan at AT&T so I can get a new iPhone every year. So I will be getting the new iPhone near the end of September. I am looking forward to it. I have the 6+, 64 GB version.
    pat74 likes this.
    08-06-2015 11:27 AM
    The iPhone 6 is my 2nd iPhone. I bought it due to my new vehicle supporting Siri handsfree. After giving my 5S to my son after about a month, I am done with iPhones for now. I am currently trying to decide which Android phone to buy. iPhones are way too limited for my use. To each his own I guess.
    08-06-2015 11:36 AM
    since i just got a 64GB Gold 6, i will skip this update and get the 7
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    08-06-2015 01:12 PM
    jailbreak it and you wont have that opinion anymore.
    08-06-2015 01:13 PM
    That is one thing that I am shocked that Android has not fixed. It is really one of the main reasons why I have switched yet again from Android. iMessage is just a great feature. And when you have so many family friends that use it, it almost becomes paramount to have an iOS device.

This is one of the main reasons I am switching back as well. I've kept my 6 plus while mostly using the Note 4, S6, G4, and Nexus 6 the last several months but had not really used it until the iOS 9 beta was released. Really forgot how much I enjoyed iOS and it is even better now with iOS 9. iMessage is the thing I missed the most and you don't really realize how bad messaging is on Android until you come back and use it. Hangouts is definitely on the right track and is as good as, if not more powerful than iMessage, however with even more people adopting Android Hangouts has failed to gain any traction. Most people just use Samsung's junk message app or whatever the stock one is on the device they purchased. Email is another sore point on Android for me. Obviously it is fine for gmail, but the iOS email app is far superior to any solution Android has for email accounts other than Gmail.

Another small (or maybe not) reason I am jumping back to iOS is to talk myself into getting an Apple Watch Liked my Moto 360 but Android Wear is really not user friendly at all in my opinion. Played with the Apple Watch a few times at the Apple store and if I can overcome my fear of the severe tail kicking my wife will give me for purchasing it I will have one in my possession soon.
    08-06-2015 01:47 PM
    Yes, Ill be upgrading. I'm one of those guys that always has to have the latest and greatest when it comes to anything technology. I use both IOS and Android, bought the SGS6 with 128gb of int storage, love it, now when the new iPhone comes out Ill get the option with the most int storage,
    Hope the storage options dont change [Max 128 or more] and the ram gets upgraded. The cameras are always fantastic, just give the new iPhone more much needed ram.
    08-06-2015 03:06 PM
190 1234 ...