When I share a picture with email it takes a half hour or longer to reach the person I emailed it to. Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix?
    07-22-2015 09:01 AM
    I'm not having this issue. . . . Do you have a good network connection? What e-mail provider are you using?
    07-22-2015 09:03 AM
    What resolution picture are you sending? The iphone camera is capable of taking some VERY high res pictures and this will cause them to be very large in size and thus take a while to upload and download. Perhaps try lowering the resolution on your pictures a bit? Also it could be an issue with the email providers some are just slower than others. Your server or theirs. If it's happening all the time with stuff YOU send then it's likely your server.
    07-22-2015 09:05 AM
    No, and I don't know why that is happening to you.

1. Are you sending it via Wi-Fi or cellular data? If cellular data, 3G, 4G or LTE?
    2. How large is the photo?
    3. Does your email provider have a limit on the photo size?
    4. Who's your email provider?
    5. Call your ISP and see if they're experiencing problems.
    07-22-2015 09:05 AM
    It is definitely happening to me.

It most notably happens when I try to attach a few pictures, and send them via the gmail app.
    The network does not seem to be affecting this (happens both over cellular and wifi networks).

Large file sizes can't be a reasonable explanation. The e-mail attachments are limited to 25mb, and sending pictures via gmail can sometimes take several hours to complete. During this time, the user is not given any indication that the pictures/e-mails are getting processed.

I have no idea what causes this.

iphone 6, iOS 9
    10-25-2015 07:51 PM
    It is definitely happening to me.

It most notably happens when I try to attach a few pictures, and send them via the gmail app.
    The network does not seem to be affecting this (happens both over cellular and wifi networks).

Large file sizes can't be a reasonable explanation. The e-mail attachments are limited to 25mb, and sending pictures via gmail can sometimes take several hours to complete. During this time, the user is not given any indication that the pictures/e-mails are getting processed.

I have no idea what causes this.

iphone 6, iOS 9
    I don't use the Gmail app. I do have 5 Gmail accounts on the stock Mail app. No problems sending photos or attachments.
    ronnie223 and Deanig_12 like this.
    10-25-2015 08:51 PM
    Yes, this happens to me quite a bit and I have tried different e-mail accounts since I have several. I do send "actual size" but I have found that this has happened when sending smaller sized pics as well. Most of the time though my IPhone 6S sends immediately..but then...there are those days....like today....windy and snowing....holding things up? I don't know. I have waited up to 2 hours for pics to send. Sooner or later they get there.
    02-05-2016 11:45 AM
    you can eat biscuit
    03-24-2016 10:42 AM
    i have had this happen a few times. usually find that a reboot helps. are you on wifi?
    03-24-2016 02:34 PM