Why not? Maybe I'm right …
    If you're going to troll, at least be funny. Pretty please? Because this is seriously lame, dude. Lol.
    08-02-2015 03:01 PM
    If you're going to troll, at least be funny. Pretty please? Because this is seriously lame, dude. Lol.
    How's being right trolling? Besides you seem to be the only one that cares about this dead thread anyhow .
    08-02-2015 03:40 PM
    Personally I would LOVE to be able to do everything from my IP6. Unfortunately my life won't allow that at this moment. It'd be great though, lol.
    08-03-2015 09:41 AM
    My brother told me a while back that he got rid of his laptop and bought a tablet. While I can certainly see it as an option, I myself need a full fledged desktop along with my iPhone where cases are needed. I cannot see myself typing long instances on a screen for one. I also need something powerful to play a good game on once and a while. To me, both are a perfect combination.
    08-03-2015 10:20 AM
    My brother told me a while back that he got rid of his laptop and bought a tablet. While I can certainly see it as an option, I myself need a full fledged desktop along with my iPhone where cases are needed. I cannot see myself typing long instances on a screen for one. I also need something powerful to play a good game on once and a while. To me, both are a perfect combination.
    I can understand that. But I will say this, I have been typing on my iPad's screen for a while now and it does get easier. And now I actually prefer it. It reminds me of when I used to have a BlackBerry and I thought it would be horrendous typing on the iPhone's virtual keyboard. I was wrong and now I wouldn't want to go back to a physical keyboard on a smartphone. Same thing with my iPad.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    08-08-2015 06:45 AM
    How is getting rid of unnecessary and cumbersome devices an act of stupidity and short sightedness? You area *assuming* the young man doesn't have access to a desktop or a laptop, even though the original poster clearly said he sits in front of a computer all day.

My son got rid of all of his devices -- iPad, macbook pro, etc -- as well. His employer allows (stated in the company manual) employees to use their computer for personal use on breaks, lunch, and after work hours if they choose. He told me he has done that only to do his taxes. He said that, if need be, he could use a computer for free in the public library, but that in the 7 months since he bought his iPhone 6, he has not had to do that at all. I think it's very intelligent to get rid of unnecessary devices and to think outside the box.
    05-28-2016 09:38 AM
    No, you are deliberately ignoring the facts.

But you got one thing right. You used the word "maybe".
    05-28-2016 09:42 AM
    No, you are deliberately ignoring the facts.

But you got one thing right. You used the word "maybe".
    And this thread is almost a year old.
    05-28-2016 03:49 PM
    Well then......Happy Birthday
    05-28-2016 04:02 PM
    Well then......Happy Birthday
    Ha!
    Last edited by robertk328; 05-28-2016 at 06:39 PM.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-28-2016 05:44 PM
60 123