Hate to be that guy but....

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
You mean to tell me in 2015, I can't attach an a picture to an existing email I am replying to.....I have to start a new email for that. Please tel me I am wrong because if this true the iPhone doesn't seem that smart.

I am new to iOS....sort of so I am still learning.

But I went to hit the reply button in the built in mail app and i don't see an option to add an attachment.

I've tried some other apps I downloaded but I am not a fan of he design tbh.

sydneycooper1979

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Just long press in the email and some options will come up. Click the arrow and one of the options will be to insert a picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Okay thanks guys. I was about to say.
Still that is not user friendly at all. How would someone know to so that on their own lol.

Apparently you can only insert images into the email(embed) and not attach. As well as it appears you can only do video and picture not files. Interesting.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Okay thanks guys. I was about to say.
Still that is not user friendly at all. How would someone know to so that on their own lol.

Apparently you can only insert images into the email(embed) and not attach. As well as it appears you can only do video and picture not files. Interesting.

I have to admit, the iPhone has slowly become less intuitive than in the days of yore.

Nogitsune Micah

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I have to admit, the iPhone has slowly become less intuitive than in the days of yore.

Yeah not a big fan of the buttons at the bottom as I didn't immediately know what each meant. Lol.

Coming from windows phone I am used to pressing the button to bring up the buttons titles.

Glad to know it was a hidden feature though not a lack of a feature.