Camera Roll showing images in reverse chronological order!

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm sure I'm not paranoid, but I swear up until recently (not sure when), images saved in camera roll were in chronological order, as in the the most recent photo taken was at the top of the page when viewing.

I happened to look in my camera roll images today and it's showing all images taken in reverse order, i.e my most recent images are now at the bottom of the page, which is a bit annoying having to scroll down to see the most recent snaps.

Is it me? Has this always been the case? Is there a way to revert back to images in a normal chronological order, i.e most recent photo's at the top of the page?

Many thanks.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
New images or photos have always been at the bottom on the camera roll. Some apps that access your camera roll will show it reversed with the most recent at the top. Maybe you recall one of those.

vegas33139

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
Right, I have just reinstalled Google Photo's, and it does show pictures in the (in my opinion) right order, i.e the newest photo taken is at the top of the page.

The only downside I can see with using Google Photo's is that I now have duplication of photo's across two apps on my iphone. Not that I'm too bothered because I have the 64GB variant.

Balin Jones

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
YOU ARE CORRECT.. I just upgraded my iphone and My Photos Camera Roll is now BACKWARDS !!
I HATE IT !!
I read the other replies.. their all drunk or something.
Every since I've used the Apple Iphone.. 90% of the time I look at the Camera Roll.
The Camera Roll ALWAYS had the Last Photo taken ON TOP !!
That's how I want it.. that's how I like it.. SOMEONE TELL ME A FIX !!

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
well, you must have been using your phone upside down ! (on lock I suppose)
my iphone 3GS showed the last photo on the bottom of the screen so did the rest.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711