So just got a notification that I am close to my limit. I have 5 GB. Well I went into there to look and I have apps in there that use like 21MB. What exactly does the icloud have to do with apps. I have a PC so probalby have no clue what I'm talking about. But does icloud like store your app data and it takes up alot of space? What would be my best say to arrange it better?
    06-20-2015 12:17 PM
    On your iPhone, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage and you can see exactly what is taking up the space.

Tap on each item and you can change delete items as needed.

Particularly check your iCloud backups.
    06-20-2015 01:46 PM
    So just got a notification that I am close to my limit. I have 5 GB. Well I went into there to look and I have apps in there that use like 21MB. What exactly does the icloud have to do with apps. I have a PC so probalby have no clue what I'm talking about. But does icloud like store your app data and it takes up alot of space? What would be my best say to arrange it better?
    If you're using iCloud Photo Library, that's what is taking your space. I only use iCloud for the back up of what is currently on my phone. Photos and videos I store in cloud based apps like Box, Dropbox and OneDrive. If you try to do it all with iCloud, you'll need more than 5 gb of storage space. That means buying more space.
    06-20-2015 02:21 PM
    If you're using iCloud Photo Library, that's what is taking your space. I only use iCloud for the back up of what is currently on my phone. Photos and videos I store in cloud based apps like Box, Dropbox and OneDrive. If you try to do it all with iCloud, you'll need more than 5 gb of storage space. That means buying more space.
    How do I go about saving the apps in dropbox. I believe I Have one of those. But I have it on my computer. Is it just as easy to access from the phone. I have an iphone but use a PC. So I'm sure that makes it trickier to understand or maybe it just seems that way to me lol.
    06-21-2015 03:02 PM
    How do I go about saving the apps in dropbox. I believe I Have one of those. But I have it on my computer. Is it just as easy to access from the phone. I have an iphone but use a PC. So I'm sure that makes it trickier to understand or maybe it just seems that way to me lol.
    You cannot 'store' apps anywhere but in the phone's internal storage. They cannot be in the cloud.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1.
    06-21-2015 03:16 PM
    Those are not apps you see in iCloud. It is documents and data from those apps. They stay in iCloud. Your photos and videos will go in Dropbox.
    06-21-2015 03:24 PM
    You can delete any of the app stuff in iCloud if you want to do that. But it's part of your back up. It shouldn't take much space for that. Your space is being taken up by photos and other things like messages.
    06-21-2015 03:32 PM