Are there any suggestions to what's the best app to clean cache of my iPhone 6 (16gb)?

anmoljain

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Suggest me best app to clean cache of my iphone 6 (16gb)

The best way is to hard reset. It will do the trick.
Hold Home Button and Power Button at the same time until the screen goes black and the Apple logo comes up again.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site

Hard reset doesnt free spaces used by cache files on your device. For achieving that, you will need a kinda app design to do so. That said, there's nothing on that kind of app in the apps store, but in cydia. You can however manually clean up cache from safari, and manually delete other received media in whatsapp iMessages etc...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site

I think you guys didnt understand my question, i was askin that my iphone space is getting full so i want to cleanup junk files from it, any good app which can clear cache of my iphone?

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site

I don't think there is such app in the apps store unless your iPhone is jailbroken. Certain apps cache memories auto clean up one they reach designed limit, but not as you want.
You will have to clean up manually to free up GIG of space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site

If you're referring to the "Other" category, the only way to clear that is to do a full wipe/restore of the device. Note, however, that some of that data is your Safari cache, which can be cleared via the Safari settings in Settings, and some of that is your local email store, the only way to clear that is to remove the email.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site

Today i read about battery doctor app and tried it, it cleared junk files pf my iphone 6 and increased storage space from 5gb free space of iphone to 7gb, i think this is good app tp clear cache of iphone, any other apps likes this which can clear junk files of iphone ?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Backup your phone to iTunes then wipe the phone and restore it. You will get a large chunk of your other back.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2015
Visit site

I know android they have app to clear cache or junk files, but I never heard of ios app like that. Maybe it's not necessary for ios devices?

unmistakable

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site

I would be interested to find out if there is an app that can do this...would love to get rid of junk files without having to delete/restore my phone

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

I use memory & disk. Works pretty good

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

kevin244

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Cache, cookies, junk files and other temporary files can slow down your device. Furthermore these small negligible files contains extremely imperative and crucial files in relation to users activity like browsing history, online transactions, users id’s and passwords and lot more other details that could be harmful if it goes into the hands of someone else. Therefore if you are planning to sell or replace your phone then it is important for you to wipe each and every bit of your data or even if you are using it yourself then you removing such temporary files can help your device work properly. But manual deletion is not enough to wipe out all the data from your device. You rather require some third party software such as Safe Eraser for iOS. With this tool you can
• Swab entire data from iDevices: contacts, videos, text messages, account detail, photos, apps, passwords and other amassed data.
• Remove data permanently that it becomes unrecoverable by even a recovery software
• Works very well with Jailbroken and carrier locked iOS gadgets.
• Shield your confidential data safely
Just apply Safe Eraser on your device and your entire junk and unwanted file will be removed. This tool will enhance the performance of your system The temporary and junk files which were making your device slow but after using this software you will notice faster and efficient operation of your iOS device.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW