What about battery life?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There's no specific time because it depends on your usage as well as your signal strength. All I can tell you is that when I go to bed, I am typically hovering around the 50% mark on my iPhone 6 Plus, depending on that day's usage.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Mine gets me through a full day, I've never had it die on me yet. I split usage between that and my Air 2, so my iPhone is almost always above 50% on any given day.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I use my iphone 6 continously for 5 hours on wifi and my battery still remain 20-25% from full charge. But if i use 3g then battery drains very fast like within 2 hours it comes down to approx 30-40% from full charge on continous use.

Last edited:

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys, I am considering switching my iPhone 6 plus to iPhone 6 but I am worried about battery life. I am heavy smartphone user and by the end of day my iPhone 6 plus has 20% battery left over. Is the battery worst than iPhone 6 plus?

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I am considering switching my iPhone 6 plus to iPhone 6 but I am worried about battery life. I am heavy smartphone user and by the end of day my iPhone 6 plus has 20% battery left over. Is the battery worst than iPhone 6 plus?

I tend to think the battery life of the regular 6 is acceptable but no, you are not going to experience battery life similar to your 6 plus. Nor should you expect to given the disparity in battery capacity.

fergusioricy

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
They're definitely getting better and the screen on the latest 2 are huge in comparison. Unless you're hammering it it will get you through the day easily

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Has the usage of anyone's phone exceeded one or two days af battery life yet?

The 6+ users can regularly hit 1.5-2 days in a charge. With my usage patterns on my 6, I can usually make it through a day and a half (medium usage) but I always charge it at the end of every day. I usually don't game on my phone, but I do use news and forums apps, along with browsing the web and watching YouTube videos for roughly 2-2.5 hrs per day. I end the day with about 55-60% on average.

Rishabh Gulati

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
It lasts upto 2 days even u all day is on net but keep in mind that thing that has been developed it would also be finished sometime so take care guyzz

Posted via the iMore App for Android

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Oddly enough I find battery on my iPhone 6 to be better than my previous iPhone 6 Plus. With the bigger battery in the Plus, I found that I quickly burned through it much faster than my 6. With that said, I still do tote around a battery pack with me and I am contemplating the Lifeproof Fre Power case. My job, although awesome, leaves me with a lot of down time in between calls (Medic), so my usage is probably much higher than the average person. I pull my iPhone off the charger at 4 am and it lasts me up until about 2 pm before I hit the 10 percent message.

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a 6+. I have email set to fetch every 15 mins for my work exchange and manual for my personal.

I don't use notifications at all.

I leave the parallax on.

I have brightness up 80%

I'm on my phone significantly from 7a - 10p.

By 10p my phone is at 23%.

Teemu2

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I generally have a 10% drop in battery for each 1 hour of usage (not standby) on my iPhone 6. This is in good LTE and wifi coverage. I've found that a weak signal is the biggest battery drainer.

Bruce1008

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
As for me, it could last for about 10 hrs. (In order to prolong the batter life, I have turn off wifi, location service and other notifications).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2