iCloud Photo Library

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Reboot, reconnect to your Wi-Fi network, and then see if the upload continues. Try not to use your phone.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I turned the iCloud Photo Library tab off and back on and that worked for me. Also check to see it you have enough iCloud storage left, you may not have any and that is why it won't upload.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
IMO, iCloud Photo Library seems to be more problematic than it's worth. Too many with issues. I'm leaving it alone. Don't need it. I like my camera roll and Box app. And I don't need to pay for extra storage space.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
IMO, iCloud Photo Library seems to be more problematic than it's worth. Too many with issues. I'm leaving it alone. Don't need it. I like my camera roll and Box app. And I don't need to pay for extra storage space.

I agree with you. Icloud or itune are what I dislike about the ios devices. I am sure apple can make this easier. Why are they trying to sync all through itune or icloud. Why can't they just make it like android/google for sharing stuff.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I agree with you. Icloud or itune are what I dislike about the ios devices. I am sure apple can make this easier. Why are they trying to sync all through itune or icloud. Why can't they just make it like android/google for sharing stuff.

I like iCloud fine for backing up what is currently on my phone. But not for storage.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal