UAG cases.. I want your opinion!

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
UAG is okay. I prefer Magpul over them though. And I still hate those stupid "vents" on the back.

Just picked mine up from best buy. The vents terrify me lol but I was considering cutting the screen protector included to lay in the back of the case. I'm using speck and have been for awhile so the texture on the uag is definitely worlds different.

But I like it. Nice feel!

Last edited:

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Just picked mine up from best buy. The vents terrify me lol but I was considering cutting the screen protector included to lay in the back of the case. I'm using speck and have been for awhile so the texture on the uag is definitely worlds different.

But I like it. Nice feel!

That's what I did. I had a spare protector laying around and I cut 2 small squares and placed them where the openings are.

Murphy5156

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
I have the clear version and love it. I tried some of the colored versions and felt they were just too hard to hold on to. Just a little too slippery for my liking. The clear is a little more "grippy". If they could use a material with more grip I'd definitely get one of the colored ones, but the clear is pretty nice for sure. I don't worry too much about the two holes in the back to be honest.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
I have the clear version and love it. I tried some of the colored versions and felt they were just too hard to hold on to. Just a little too slippery for my liking. The clear is a little more "grippy". If they could use a material with more grip I'd definitely get one of the colored ones, but the clear is pretty nice for sure. I don't worry too much about the two holes in the back to be honest.

I ended up buying the pink version. I have no problems with the grip on it. It's a wonderful case and I don't regret my purchase at all! Highly recommend them! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR