Exchange Remorse :( Should I wait for the 6s+?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! I?m not sure if some of you remember but I?m the girl that started out with a 6+, was torn on the 6+ vs. the 6 because of the adjustment coming from a 5 so I exchanged to a 6 because the exchange period was up, you know, just to be safe. :)

Well, as some of you predicted, I am having exchange remorse and missing the 6+.:tongue: But here?s the deal. My daughter is up for an upgrade and she wants my 6 so I?m going to get the 6+ and switch with her. My question now is, should I wait until the 6s+ comes out? I think that should be September right? Or just get the 6+?

Not sure if there should be that much of a difference.

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your input. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The next iPhone models will debut this coming "Fall". It could possibly be in September, but no one here knows for certain, in my opinion. Having said that, September is still three months away. If you can wait, then wait, but there's no guarantee that you'll like the new devices so you might consider buying the iPhone 6 Plus now, being that you're already familiar with it. Anyway, good luck with whatever you opt to do....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2