My message song will not play which did for awhile at first but not now.
    03-05-2017 11:10 AM
    Help, I have done everything single thing three times over on every single forum. I don't get SOUND for incoming text messages, only from people using iMessage via their iPad or computer. This is causing me a lot of trouble. I'm missing really important things daily.

I'm at the end of the rope here. I'm ready to go back to Droid as iPhone has more glitches-and they never stop.

YES the do not disturb sign is OFF
    YES the sound is ON
    YES the notification sound is ON.

PLEASE help.
    Hello, I had the same issue for a few days until I remembered that whenever there was an issue, Powering Off and re-Powering On usually fixed the issue. I did so this time and it worked.

Go ahead and give it a try.

tomunc
    06-13-2017 06:33 PM
    I have been having this problem for the last few days. Here are my symptoms and it does possibly seem bluetooth related but I have no bluetooth on.

1) Text message notifications not audible: I cannot hear the sound at all when any/all messages come through. I checked DO NOT DISTURB, checked messages settings, checked sounds setting and ringer and alerts is on high volume. In the sounds settings when I change the ringtone, I can hear all the sounds. For anything else I cannot hear the sounds but can get it to vibrate
    2) Phone does ring with tone with incoming calls
    3) Headphones work
    4) Speaker phone works
    5) When I answer phone calls I CANNOT hear the person talking to me

I have checked the airplay but my screen says Airplay Mirroring (is this the same thing) and when I click on it, I don't see a choice for bluetooth. It just says looking for your apple TV.

This is driving me nuts!
    07-01-2017 10:43 AM
    Check the notification section in settings. If they are off for message or phone or email. You won't get anything. Even if speciality sound is programmed
    07-21-2017 09:49 PM
    Since the last Skype update I'm not getting Skype notifications of incoming messages on my iPhone- no sound - no alert (or banner) help please!!!
    I've checked all the settings I can think of and tried changing them and restarting and changing them back.
    07-30-2017 03:09 PM
    Completely bizarre the DND was on for my son. Never touched this setting. Thank you so much, this was the perfect fix.
    09-17-2017 01:24 AM
    There is a mute switch on the left side of the iPhone make sure it isn't set to silent. On the iPad the switch is on the right.
    10-11-2017 07:45 PM
82 ... 234