Looking for the best offline maps for the iPhone 6.

bbquincar

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Looking for the best offline maps for the iPhone 6.
I use my maps often and also giro the states. Having a gps only option saves on data.
Any suggestions would be great thanks guys and gals.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Offline maps

There are a number of them in the AppStore... Navigon is worth the cost. It's a very good app.

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site

I'd suggest HERE maps by Nokia. It's free and you can download entire countries, or just certain states offline. Southeast Asia data is lacking though if that's important to you.

Chris2183

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site

I'd suggest HERE maps by Nokia. It's free and you can download entire countries, or just certain states offline. Southeast Asia data is lacking though if that's important to you.

I had HERE on my Lumia and it was awesome having offline maps on my phone since T-Mobile is spotty in some of the places I travel to. I'm glad to see it come over to iOS and Android.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Depends on what kind of maps you want and what you use them for.
I use a lot of topographical maps for work, I like Maplets and PDF maps. In some cases they're also pretty good for driving, especially if you go off road.

bbquincar

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Have any of you heard or use genuis maps it's from Mireo. Had there app on BlackBerry and it was great. Just wonder how go it is on iPhone. Completely offline the maps are great just have to pay for guidance

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods