If you didn't...

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site
I would switch to Galaxy s6 Edge. The phones design is beautiful, very thin and is different from any other phones in the market. Samsung was also surprised by the fact that more people purchased the Edge than the regular Galaxy S6 , even though the Edge is much more expensive. I've used my friends Edge, and boy... it is something else. The pictures come out sooo nice, as if you photoshopped the pictures. Your skin comes out flawless (looks like you freshly applied on make up), and the side options on the edge is interesting. I also heard about HTC One M9. I havent used any HTC phones but it is one of the top 5 phones in 2015.

Last edited:

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Either a Galaxy S5 Active (Camo Green) or an Xperia Z3 Dual (Copper).

I may sometime in the next while switch my work phone to one of those, or something similar. Right now use a Blackberry Passport on that line.

Wouldn't switch my personal phone to that, tho. I like my Apple gear too much -- MacBook Air, iPad Air, iPhone 6, Apple Watch.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

TDTHR3E

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
This is a cool question.

I'd get the iPhone 6. j/k!

I think the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is a sexy looking device, but it has ANDROID! :no:

I'd definitely take a look at the Galaxy Note and the new LG phone as well.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
1d3f100b9c90c8314ce6b7dfdcd99bcb.jpg

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
Once a year I will try a different smartphone to stifle the feeling I might be missing out on something great from my brand loyalty to AppIe products. This year it was the Nexus 6. I really liked the Nexus 6 for the two weeks I tried it ... But I'll tell you right now it ain't no iPhone ! Once again here I am ...

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Once a year I will try a different smartphone to stifle the feeling I might be missing out on something great from my brand loyalty to AppIe products. This year it was the Nexus 6. I really liked the Nexus 6 for the two weeks I tried it ... But I'll tell you right now it ain't no iPhone ! Once again here I am ...

Same thing I do and I'm freshly back from a S6 edge. Battery life is not even closed compared to the 6 plus.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

iphone5s

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Galaxy S6. In some ways is better than my iPhone 6
-Ringtones, notifications louder.
-Easier to manage content.
-Nicer/Better camera.
-Beautiful Display.
-(pet peeve of my iPhone) Better menu display for call options when answering the phone.

edit..battery life IS on par with iPhone 6 in my usage scenarios.

Failing all of the above, a BlackBerry Bold 9900!

hollidizzle

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I'd hate to say this but... An S6 or S6 Edge. I've grown weary sometimes of oversized phones. I love my 6+ but sometimes its awkwardly big. As was my Note 3. I find the S6 to be a "good size" for my hands...

that or the M9 b/c I love HTC Sense.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Back to vertu for me.
I wouldn't waste my time with android in its current incarnation.

56c5d57167dd8a33990fa502abe3580f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro