A few apps will not let me scroll down when typing. One note, Evernote, my chart, Microsoft word, Msecure to name a few

Sometimes there's a lag for the keyboard to pop up

Other times the default keyboard pops up

A few swipes do not pick up words that I'm trying to put in. It works flawlessly on my old android phone

This is a keyboard. Vital for inputting info into the phone. That plus lack of microphone is what holds me bag from using it regularly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think Apple is allowing the 3rd party keyboards to use the mic or be used to enter passwords. This may change in the near future. I don't use the mic anyway. I don't like it on the keyboard because I hit it by mistake too much and it's annoying.
    05-17-2015 10:21 AM
    I use the mic when driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-21-2015 09:40 PM
    SwiftKey has expressed interest in me as part of their team for the upcoming beta for iOS. So it appears more Improvements and possible new features are to come. I submitted my credentials, so we'll see.
    05-22-2015 04:45 AM
    I value any keyboard that can use swipe input to be better than ones that do not. I know apple hasn't allowed swiping until recently and sounds like it is still buggy. On my Note 4 I use the Swype keyboard and it is very accurate. On my iphone 5 I have to use stock because its a business phone and they haven't approved any other keyboards to be installed. I hate using the thing because of that, it seems so archaic haha.
    05-22-2015 12:11 PM
    I am not concerned about the ethnic emoji. But what I miss from Android is the awesome emoji prediction. So essentially you could start typing the word "banana" for example and it would drop the banana emoji in one of the 3 prediction buttons. So you really never had to open the emoji tray, it was awesome.
    Built in Emoji prediction is all I want!!!!
    05-24-2015 09:44 PM
55 123