iPhone 6 128Gb: have anybody some problems with iOS stability or any other problem?

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Using a day 1 iPhone 6 128gb. No issues with the device whatsoever. Couldn't be happier with the performance. I occasionally get app crashes and such, but nothing major.

benji888578

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Wow, so many say it works fine? I must take my iPhone 6 in (128GB T-Mobile space gray) to genius bar ASAP (got it 6 months ago), I must have a crap one, it has so many issues, but, I thought it was iOS 8 related issues. I'll be out traveling for job and it gets all bogged down right when I need it most, maps becomes useless, close app several times, or power cycle, or both to fix. My phone seems to get bogged down for some reason, unresponsive or extremely laggy at times, especially Maps. I am often using wifi, bluetooth, cell data, and either connected to power or to a car audio via USB (I drive a lot for work), I think it's just too much for it, but, this is supposed to be the latest and greatest. Music app crashes when going through a dead zone. Album art started disappearing sometime after 8.2, I did a restore to 8.3 when it came out and that seems to be fixed for now (that's the only issue fixed). Touchscreen becomes unresponsive, touch several times for it to work, on many occasions. When playing music over bluetooth, open Shazam and it reverts to audio in the phone, get the song, then close the app, it goes back to BT streaming. Settings app sometimes has issues w/wifi, or locks up, have to close and reopen to fix. Shall I go on?

I know these iPhones come from 2 factories, or at least the 128GB flash, can someone direct me to a place I can find out which mine is? I do recall something about issues with one over the other, but, that was months ago. I thought my issues would be worked out with iOS updates, but, apparently not.

... although, this is my first iOS device with more than 16GB, I did put every app on there that is supposedly compatible, perhaps I should go through and get rid of any old apps I really don't use?

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Wow, so many say it works fine? I must take my iPhone 6 in (128GB T-Mobile space gray) to genius bar ASAP (got it 6 months ago), I must have a crap one, it has so many issues, but, I thought it was iOS 8 related issues. I'll be out traveling for job and it gets all bogged down right when I need it most, maps becomes useless, close app several times, or power cycle, or both to fix. My phone seems to get bogged down for some reason, unresponsive or extremely laggy at times, especially Maps. I am often using wifi, bluetooth, cell data, and either connected to power or to a car audio via USB (I drive a lot for work), I think it's just too much for it, but, this is supposed to be the latest and greatest. Music app crashes when going through a dead zone. Album art started disappearing sometime after 8.2, I did a restore to 8.3 when it came out and that seems to be fixed for now (that's the only issue fixed). Touchscreen becomes unresponsive, touch several times for it to work, on many occasions. When playing music over bluetooth, open Shazam and it reverts to audio in the phone, get the song, then close the app, it goes back to BT streaming. Settings app sometimes has issues w/wifi, or locks up, have to close and reopen to fix. Shall I go on?

I know these iPhones come from 2 factories, or at least the 128GB flash, can someone direct me to a place I can find out which mine is? I do recall something about issues with one over the other, but, that was months ago. I thought my issues would be worked out with iOS updates, but, apparently not.

... although, this is my first iOS device with more than 16GB, I did put every app on there that is supposedly compatible, perhaps I should go through and get rid of any old apps I really don't use?

And how many apps has you? What is the free space memory from the 128gb on your device? And now, with the iOS 8.3 are the problema solved?
Thanks
I am going to buy this 128gb version, because I need a realy huge space for photos, videos, movies, apps and music

benji888578

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
And how many apps has you? What is the free space memory from the 128gb on your device? And now, with the iOS 8.3 are the problema solved?
Thanks
I am going to buy this 128gb version, because I need a realy huge space for photos, videos, movies, apps and music
"Album art started disappearing sometime after 8.2, I did a restore to 8.3 when it came out and that seems to be fixed for now (that's the only issue fixed)." ...no, I wrote this after having same issues come up with 8.3, in fact, the settings app just locked up on me when looking to see free space and such, and it looks like it took me off wifi calling...I may have to give it a power cycle to get it back.

10 GB free. I have over 1000 songs, 300 apps, and a bunch of videos w/VLC app, but, would take videos off once I use the camera more. I will also go through my apps sometime this week and get rid of some I don't use. I don't live close to an apple store, so genius bar will have to wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711