iPhone 6 128Gb, iOS stability, TLC or MLC NAND flash storage.
    04-29-2015 05:07 AM
    No, no issues running iOS 8.3 on iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, or iPhone 5s.
    Tomas Dobrovodsky likes this.
    04-29-2015 07:45 AM
    Using a day 1 iPhone 6 128gb. No issues with the device whatsoever. Couldn't be happier with the performance. I occasionally get app crashes and such, but nothing major.
    04-29-2015 12:13 PM
    Using a day 1 iPhone 6 128gb. No issues with the device whatsoever. Couldn't be happier with the performance. I occasionally get app crashes and such, but nothing major.
    You have a iOS 8.3 version or? Thanks
    04-29-2015 12:40 PM
    iOS 8.3 black iPhone 6 128 GB here. No issues with mine. Very happy with it.
    04-29-2015 01:44 PM
    I've had my iPhone6 128 gb since Oct and haven't had any problems with it yet.
    04-29-2015 06:04 PM
    Yes, I'm on the latest software and have next to no issues with it.
    04-30-2015 12:32 PM
    I haven't experienced any iOS problems (stability or otherwise) with my iPhone 6 128Gb.
    04-30-2015 10:12 PM
    No issues here either. Iphone 6 128gb space grey.
    05-02-2015 12:16 AM
    Wow, so many say it works fine? I must take my iPhone 6 in (128GB T-Mobile space gray) to genius bar ASAP (got it 6 months ago), I must have a crap one, it has so many issues, but, I thought it was iOS 8 related issues. I'll be out traveling for job and it gets all bogged down right when I need it most, maps becomes useless, close app several times, or power cycle, or both to fix. My phone seems to get bogged down for some reason, unresponsive or extremely laggy at times, especially Maps. I am often using wifi, bluetooth, cell data, and either connected to power or to a car audio via USB (I drive a lot for work), I think it's just too much for it, but, this is supposed to be the latest and greatest. Music app crashes when going through a dead zone. Album art started disappearing sometime after 8.2, I did a restore to 8.3 when it came out and that seems to be fixed for now (that's the only issue fixed). Touchscreen becomes unresponsive, touch several times for it to work, on many occasions. When playing music over bluetooth, open Shazam and it reverts to audio in the phone, get the song, then close the app, it goes back to BT streaming. Settings app sometimes has issues w/wifi, or locks up, have to close and reopen to fix. Shall I go on?

I know these iPhones come from 2 factories, or at least the 128GB flash, can someone direct me to a place I can find out which mine is? I do recall something about issues with one over the other, but, that was months ago. I thought my issues would be worked out with iOS updates, but, apparently not.

... although, this is my first iOS device with more than 16GB, I did put every app on there that is supposedly compatible, perhaps I should go through and get rid of any old apps I really don't use?
    05-04-2015 10:53 PM
    Wow, so many say it works fine? I must take my iPhone 6 in (128GB T-Mobile space gray) to genius bar ASAP (got it 6 months ago), I must have a crap one, it has so many issues, but, I thought it was iOS 8 related issues. I'll be out traveling for job and it gets all bogged down right when I need it most, maps becomes useless, close app several times, or power cycle, or both to fix. My phone seems to get bogged down for some reason, unresponsive or extremely laggy at times, especially Maps. I am often using wifi, bluetooth, cell data, and either connected to power or to a car audio via USB (I drive a lot for work), I think it's just too much for it, but, this is supposed to be the latest and greatest. Music app crashes when going through a dead zone. Album art started disappearing sometime after 8.2, I did a restore to 8.3 when it came out and that seems to be fixed for now (that's the only issue fixed). Touchscreen becomes unresponsive, touch several times for it to work, on many occasions. When playing music over bluetooth, open Shazam and it reverts to audio in the phone, get the song, then close the app, it goes back to BT streaming. Settings app sometimes has issues w/wifi, or locks up, have to close and reopen to fix. Shall I go on?

I know these iPhones come from 2 factories, or at least the 128GB flash, can someone direct me to a place I can find out which mine is? I do recall something about issues with one over the other, but, that was months ago. I thought my issues would be worked out with iOS updates, but, apparently not.

... although, this is my first iOS device with more than 16GB, I did put every app on there that is supposedly compatible, perhaps I should go through and get rid of any old apps I really don't use?
    And how many apps has you? What is the free space memory from the 128gb on your device? And now, with the iOS 8.3 are the problema solved?
    Thanks
    I am going to buy this 128gb version, because I need a realy huge space for photos, videos, movies, apps and music
    05-09-2015 04:53 AM
    And how many apps has you? What is the free space memory from the 128gb on your device? And now, with the iOS 8.3 are the problema solved?
    Thanks
    I am going to buy this 128gb version, because I need a realy huge space for photos, videos, movies, apps and music
    "Album art started disappearing sometime after 8.2, I did a restore to 8.3 when it came out and that seems to be fixed for now (that's the only issue fixed)." ...no, I wrote this after having same issues come up with 8.3, in fact, the settings app just locked up on me when looking to see free space and such, and it looks like it took me off wifi calling...I may have to give it a power cycle to get it back.

10 GB free. I have over 1000 songs, 300 apps, and a bunch of videos w/VLC app, but, would take videos off once I use the camera more. I will also go through my apps sometime this week and get rid of some I don't use. I don't live close to an apple store, so genius bar will have to wait.
    05-10-2015 03:30 PM