Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
cdca65ee51e82dba7b7ae85a0e8b6850.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Yes !!! Please let's keep this going. I spend hours scrolling through wallpapers looking for new and different ones
Thanks a stack !!

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
ok... quick question... sorry I'm a bit of a noob here, how do I share a pic (wallpaper) to this thread ?
Thanks

Sarah Young3

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I am new to this. I am having trouble downloading wallpapers people post. Can someone walk me through how to do this? It doesn't give me a save photo option when long pressing on the photo.

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
I am also new to this. But when I see a pic I like, I click on it once, it then opens on a seperate page and when I long press then it gives me a save option. If that doesnt work for you I hope someone else will reply and explain different or better. Hope u come right

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am new to this. I am having trouble downloading wallpapers people post. Can someone walk me through how to do this? It doesn't give me a save photo option when long pressing on the photo.

You online or using an app?

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
In TapaTalk, you tap the photo to get the share arrow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430409970.586864.jpg

Tap the arrow in the lower left corner and then tap "save image".
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430410024.317753.jpg

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
My reply was online I think. But when u in the app the comment above should work. I have done both. Just play around. You will get it.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I love wallpapers as much as the average fanatic but when I see so many wallpaper threads it makes me think that wallpaper collection sites and apps put these threads up so they can feed their collections. I don't mind that but I think anyone collecting for that purpose should let people know.
I once shared a personal wallpaper with my child and had to ask someone on here not to use it - they were very nice about it.
I was sharing what I had but not intending anyone to use/share it. So sharer beware. Maybe I'm being cynical about it but it's obvious that these are shared multiple times regardless of where they came from or who created them.

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Yip pretty much. If its on google and I share it on here I cannot imagine that anyone would have a problem with it, as they could have just googled it themselves. I love to see what wallpapers people share, how different their taste is to mine. So, I say .... Share away. If you dont want a wallpaper you have, used by other people, then just dont share it. But I suppose each to their own. I love it when people share their wallpapers. Nice to know you came across one that someone was looking for, or find beautiful , and you just know when they save it to their device, it will definitely bring a smile to their face.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There must be dozens of these threads. Plus google if people want more.

Some are specific, like Apple wallpapers or sports. And that was me using your wallpaper with your daughter on it. But just that once where you had also shared it. I just changed the color or something. But I deleted that. I thought at the time it was a random pic you got online.

Sarah Young3

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I am using imore. This is what I see before clicking on the picture- just when I in the app and scrolling iMoreAppImg_20150430_145136.jpg

After I click the picture to get the save image this is all I get.
iMoreAppImg_20150430_145211.jpg