My phone doesn't have any notifications. I've been checking my settings and it's all right. It's all on and everything. My do not disturb is off mode. No notifications and sound whenever there is new. Ex; someone tweeted me. No notification will pop. I will never new it until I open my application to check. Also there is no badges. Please help. I've been searching for a solution but I cannot find the right one. I really hope you can help me. Thanks!
    baewendyy likes this.
    04-22-2015 11:40 PM
    1. Did you check the mute switch on the side of the device?
    2. Have you checked both the device and app's notification settings?
    baewendyy likes this.
    04-23-2015 09:33 AM
    Yes I already did several times. I really don't know what happened. Please help.
    04-23-2015 10:39 AM
    You can try any of the following prior to making a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store.

1. Go to Settings - General - Reset, and then select "Reset All Settings".
    2. In case you have a corrupted iOS version, you can locate the .ipsw file on your computer, delete it and then restore your device via iTunes AFTER you've made a backup.
    3. If you choose the restore route, set up the device as new and not from a backup. Afterwards, have a friend text you to see if you receive any notifications. If you do, great. Go ahead and finish setting up your device. If not, take it to a nearby Apple Store I have them troubleshoot the problem for you.
    04-23-2015 10:48 AM
    I already did the 1st one. I try the others. Thank you so mucchhh!!! I'll update you if it works! BIG THANKS!!!
    04-23-2015 10:54 AM
    I can't find the .ipsw your talking about. Is there other way I don't have any idea what Im doing.
    04-23-2015 11:12 AM
    I can't find the .ipsw your talking about. Is there other way I don't have any idea what Im doing.
    If you have a Mac, maneuver to the following location:

~/Library/iTunes/iPhone Software Updates

If you have a Windows PC, go to:

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates
    04-23-2015 11:18 AM