I returned my S6 Edge for an iPhone 6. Ask me anything :)

DocRid

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I'll start off by answering the obvious: the S6 Edge was defective; screen rotation didn't work. It was my 2nd S6 too, for the first one I replaced due to the same issue.

It sure was pretty though...

1.jpg

I went with a 64GB Silver iPhone.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Co-worker of my has a 6 edge in white pretty phone but find it awkward to hold

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Here's my questions to you........What kind of replies did you think you'd get by creating a link telling everybody be that you returned your S6 Edge for an iPhone 6? Did you assume we'd care and start slamming the S6?

DocRid

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Here's my questions to you........

What kind of replies did you think you'd get by creating a link telling everybody be that you returned your S6 Edge for an iPhone 6? Not replies, questions. I specifically asked for questions one might have for someone in my situation, having owned both phones.

Did you assume we'd care and start slamming the S6? No.

DocRid

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Did it lag a lot like previous Samsung galaxies ?

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Compared to my S4 (which I still have and used for comparison) S6 lag was barely noticeable. However, I still noticed a little lag and would say this iPhone 6 is definitely better in that department.

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
Honestly it's situational. If I'm working I use the 6 cause I work outside or if I'm hanging around the fire house running calls its just easier to use the 6 doesn't feel as big and bulky in my pocket or gear. All other times I use the 6 plus.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Well if you want to get back in to the Sammy family I am going to be trading my Note 4 for an iPhone 6 in the near future. :) Actually though I want the plus! ;)

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Isn't the silver iPhone 6 a beauty to hold?
I'm looking at the moment budget curved glass protector so I can ditch my current flip case, which is too bulky to my liking.