....don't like the idea that deleted pictures always reappear after they have been deleted.
    04-14-2015 06:27 AM
    Delete them from your photostream and/or your iCloud Photo Library.
    04-14-2015 08:47 AM
    Serenity mentioned something about duplicates on the podcast this week. I haven't noticed any issues with duplicates, yet.
    04-14-2015 08:50 AM
    Serenity mentioned something about duplicates on the podcast this week. I haven't noticed any issues with duplicates, yet.
    Me neither, and any photo I delete stays deleted...
    04-14-2015 08:52 AM
    Delete them from your photostream and/or your iCloud Photo Library.
    How do I delete from photo stream? Or iCloud Photo Library? Again, sorry for dumb questions but I'm new to the apple world
    04-14-2015 08:57 AM
    Me neither, and any photo I delete stays deleted...
    That's what I want......lol
    04-14-2015 08:57 AM
    How do I delete from photo stream? Or iCloud Photo Library? Again, sorry for dumb questions but I'm new to the apple world
    Your questions aren't dumb, my friend, so feel that way. . Anyway, initiate the native Photos app and then select "Albums". Now select "All Photos". Now tap on "Select" in the upper right corner of the screen. Afterwards, tap on each photo you want to delete and then tap on the trash can icon at the bottom right corner of the screen. Alternatively, you can login to the iCloud website via a computer and remove the photos from your iCloud Photo Library. It should warn you that doing so will remove the photos from all of your devices.
    dnoph and MB64 like this.
    04-14-2015 09:02 AM
    Your questions aren't dumb, my friend, so feel that way. . Anyway, initiate the native Photos app and then select "Albums". Now select "All Photos". Now tap on "Select" in the upper right corner of the screen. Afterwards, tap on each photo you want to delete and then tap on the trash can icon at the bottom right corner of the screen. Alternatively, you can login to the iCloud website via a computer and remove the photos from your iCloud Photo Library. It should warn you that doing so will remove the photos from all of your devices.
    I've deleted them in that manner. The trash bin...etc...then I go into my "recently deleted" and once again delete them from there. But then when I do an upgrade they pop up again. Maybe like someone else stated.,I need to check my iCloud
    04-14-2015 02:12 PM
    I've deleted them in that manner. The trash bin...etc...then I go into my "recently deleted" and once again delete them from there. But then when I do an upgrade they pop up again. Maybe like someone else stated.,I need to check my iCloud
    What do you mean when you say, "but then when I do an upgrade...? What kind of upgrade do you do after deleting your pics?
    04-14-2015 10:16 PM
    Like yesterday I had to do an OS upgrade, after I did it, whatever pics I had deleted the past few days reappeared. Didn't you get that upgrade request? It was for some bug fixes and other stuff....
    04-15-2015 06:32 AM
    Like yesterday I had to do an OS upgrade, after I did it, whatever pics I had deleted the past few days reappeared. Didn't you get that upgrade request? It was for some bug fixes and other stuff....
    No, I did a clean install of iOS 8.3 a few days ago and the only pics that reappeared on my iPhone 6 Plus were the ones I had available in my iCloud Photo Library after configuring iCloud. The only thing I can think of that may be causing the pics to return to your device is your photostream, especially if you have more than one Apple device configured with it, but I'm only speculating.
    04-15-2015 08:18 AM