Migrated over from Android to the iPhone 6

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Hello iMore family. I have been a member for quite some time. I have been back in forth between iOS and Android. I'm back again from Android. I have to say I like this iPhone 6 more than I liked all the other models when they first came out. Very good to be back.

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Welcome back. I'll share my friend's horror story as a welcome mat:

She has a Samsung S4.
It's had its hiccups and glitches but she's adamant that she does not like Apple.
She uses her phone for work, she works in an advertising agency.
Her phone apparently got a software update overnight that she hadn't even agreed to.
(The same thing happened to me with my Note 3)

She called me in a panic this morning, because:
ALL her contacts are gone. Every single one of them.
ALL her calendar entries are gone, and when she called a coworker to try and get at least some of them back, her phone insists on putting everything in GMT, which does her no good.
Her client specific email folders are gone too.

She contacted Samsung and they were no help.

Soooo... WELCOME BACK, WE HAVE ICLOUD!!! ������

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Welcome!!! I find the consistent user experience with IOS to be a night and day difference over Android. I just had my Nexus 5 turn into a brick after accepting the 5.1 update from Google. Not rooted, running stock, just don't get it... I really like  Stability so far.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
Thank you everyone. I can't wait to check out all of the iPhone 6 threads. Also, you can find cases for this phone everywhere!!! I love that!!!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Thank you everyone. I can't wait to check out all of the iPhone 6 threads. Also, you can find cases for this phone everywhere!!! I love that!!!

The accessories market in general is worlds better for iOS. You can find anything and everything for iOS. I'm getting a HTC One M9 tomorrow to use as a second device. I love iOS, but like Android ok too (just not enough as a daily driver). The case options for the M9 are pathetic, as are some other common accessories I can find anywhere for iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2